Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes I can. Cheaters beware.
Who gave clue and who were guessing between you both ?
Ok to phir tum thoda mujhe bhejdo 🤣
She usually isnt, she also sacrificed her sleep. Haina Raji
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Is WD the only one who got special treatment or is there anyone else with special words 🤣. I want to know .
I actually didn't realize it until Parm pointed it out herself. 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Lol lets see. Guess i got my prashad for that that boss is in the office now🤣🤣🤣
What prashad? Bonus for multitasking🤣or scolding for using phone🤣
I just had Excel choose words at random. Ab main kya karoon if Excel hates you and Parm. 🤣
I had to live up to my name na😎