Ab kia song likh kr is thread ke 50 pages kro 👍🏼🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab kia song likh kr is thread ke 50 pages kro 👍🏼🤣
I saw a clip where teja was bitching opps my bad, she was decoding or discussing about KK with her babz. She is still talking about that dragon task 🤪
Yeh hum jesy non watchers ka hi kamal hai hum hi DDT ko active rakhty hain. Watchers becharey toh thaak jaty Hain itna thakela show dekh kar
Look how free we are to comment about a show we no longer watch 😆
Tv mein lion king arahi hai 😳
Us mein apna simbu araha hai 😳
I saw a clip where teja was bitching opps my bad, she was decoding or discussing about KK with her babz. She is still talking about that dragon task 🤪
I mute people on twitter who share her clips even if its relevant to umar thats how much i am done with her
We are the best 😎
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
I mute people on twitter who share her clips even if its relevant to umar thats how much i am done with her
I have muted words teja, tejran on twitter but still came across few of her clips shared by umran fcs
I have muted words teja, tejran on twitter but still came across few of her clips shared by umran fcs
Thankfully no one shsres tejran but teja k clips aa jate hai i mute them 😆 or block them
Kal raat sy umar fcs ko nishana banayahai colours sy ur rae hai sb copyrights ©️ strike 😆 colours love umar so much !
Shamita knows if she remove Rakhi she would give hell to Shamita as we all know Rakhi no one wants to become in her bad books .
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
Bhatacharjee Rashmi jhagda
Kaach ka door kitna ganda hua hai sabke finger prints se 🤢
Aree nachu tu tooh Xeboleena bolta thaa na ❓🤔