Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prasha umsha
https://twitter.com/_itzz_kiara/status/1484158384580743168?t=bY5Ar4358_w3tTNmK9IRDQ&s=19
Nazar na lage ksi ki 😒
Originally posted by: Maikhushboo
https://mobile.twitter.com/Neli56142232/status/1484161509597270018
Here my heart hurts. Rashami na aya karo bb me.
I have no idea why I like her. Not even like her, very soft place in my heart for her. Jabki I haven't watched on telly ever. I wish her all the best.
I think she is one the most paid people in that house? If it's a job that she has to do, and she gets money out of it, I will still think that it's okay. But she should pull up her socks and open her eyes and shouldn't be afraid of standing alone.
Kya namune hai donno
🤮🥴🥴🥴
Yehi dekhna reh giya tha
🤢 The most disgusting thing i have ever watched in life is this tejran ..
They both are likeable individually atleast kk is but their romance looks soooo forced and fake
Yeh tejra nahi hone dege 🥺