Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Oh it my keyboard when I type a the whole Abhimanyu name comes up and for Akshu I have to right the full name for some reason.😂
I love akshu yaar
what u guys using laptop for IF?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Oh it my keyboard when I type a the whole Abhimanyu name comes up and for Akshu I have to right the full name for some reason.😂
I love akshu yaar
what u guys using laptop for IF?😳
No but phone also have keyboards na.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
More than Akshara I have faith in Abhi now. He will fight and how! He wont budge even if manjiri collapses - looks like. Naya josh aa gaya usmein. He would rather ask manjiri- aap ko toh meri khushi chahiye na?
I wish! I hope! I so desperately hope this to be true! 🤞
SBB... Abhira forehead kiss tomorrow ❤️🔥
Mere dosto aap mujhe kaise bhul sakte ho....waise mein bhul ne wali cheez nahi hu........lekin joh tum mujhe ignore kar rahe ho sab.........dekho ab tum sab...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔soch rahi hu kya karna hai mujhe tumhare sath........ishq toh aaj kal comments bhi nahi karti.....wah wah mere dosto
Ohhh shit pata lag gaya tumko hum tumhe ignore kar rahe the😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Aur kya.....mein dekh rahi hu aaj kal sab ignore kar rahe ho.......aaj abhi ne kya propose kiya akshu ko tum mujhe bhul gyeah......mat bhulao maine kaha tha propose kar ne k liyeah .....😜😜😜
Apne forum ke sabse intersting theory banane wale ko koi ignore kar sakta hai bhala🤣🤣🤣
Hi guys i thought u all r busy....