No Ayesha
clue is 1. it is used in measuring
2. synonym of King/Prince
3. every student has it in their geometry box
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No Ayesha
clue is 1. it is used in measuring
2. synonym of King/Prince
3. every student has it in their geometry box
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Film
Picture
Theatre
Cinema
Actors
Cast
Script
Scene
Studio
Audience
Action
Drama
Romance
Screen
Video
Flim😃
Very good,Shreya🥳
Next:-Christian's worship place
Yep... 😎
Next - These are stored in a folder on a computer, we upload or download this...
It's a type of color and used on brush also.
I feel like dancing... we completed 15... 😆
Next - Famous city in East Coast of USA, has two words in the name
No Ayesha
clue is 1. it is used in measuring
2. synonym of King/Prince
3. every student has it in their geometry box
I feel like a dumbass😆
Ruler?
Knight
Compass
Divider
I can't think of more items in geometry box
Protractor
Eraser pencil sharpener
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I feel like a dumbass😆
Ruler?
Knight
Compass
Divider
I can't think of more items in geometry box
Protractor
Eraser pencil sharpener
it is difficult to guess a particular word with just one or two clues, you are doing very good Ayesha
No 20 clue - 1. we use this in summers for protection when going out (second half of that word)
2. a flat surface where pictures are projected
Used on toothbrush 🤣
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842