Is the TRP going to be 1.9 again or is it going to increase or decrease?😆
Last week was all about Embryo kaand and ended in Shiva's arrest.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is the TRP going to be 1.9 again or is it going to increase or decrease?😆
Last week was all about Embryo kaand and ended in Shiva's arrest.
Just like Shiva's message before kidnapping and many others things we will never get to know that 😂
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Bacha sadak se uthaa ke police se chupke basoori ka BG music daalke kya Mamta jagayi hai
And shinys acting with that blanket is fake as Effd🤣
My bigger concern is her feeding the baby hot food, with a metal spoon, while its lying down 🙄🙄🙄 kuch bhi matlab... These are the hazards i could think of in the 19 seconds of the scene I watched :
- choking hazard - is the baby able to sit with the head unsupported to be given solids (even mash or liquidy solids)? The baby should be seated with the legs at a 90 degree angle to ensure that they are safe.
- overheating - that baby is wrapped up so tight I'm surprised it doesn't have a temp
- burning - Using metal spoons fo feed a baby hot food that you're blowing on is a big no no... The food needs to be cooled down and then served.
-Allergies - does she have provisions of any medication if the baby is indeed allergic to anything she may have put in the food?
My mother's heart wants to snatch the baby and give itnto the police. Fhat the wuk??
Is the TRP going to be 1.9 again or is it going to increase or decrease?😆
Last week was all about Embryo kaand and ended in Shiva's arrest.
I don't want it to increase😆..
Or we could call it
Shiva aur Raavi ki kahani Pandyas ki zubaani(i think that's how you write it)
I want it to be 1.5 or lower
Is the TRP going to be 1.9 again or is it going to increase or decrease?😆
Last week was all about Embryo kaand and ended in Shiva's arrest.
I hope not increase...can't take 5-6 months of abuse/insults for ShiVi written by poor abuse k shikaar writer couple
My bigger concern is her feeding the baby hot food, with a metal spoon, while its lying down 🙄🙄🙄 kuch bhi matlab... These are the hazards i could think of in the 19 seconds of the scene I watched :
- choking hazard - is the baby able to sit with the head unsupported to be given solids (even mash or liquidy solids)? The baby should be seated with the legs at a 90 degree angle to ensure that they are safe.
- overheating - that baby is wrapped up so tight I'm surprised it doesn't have a temp
- burning - Using metal spoons fo feed a baby hot food that you're blowing on is a big no no... The food needs to be cooled down and then served.
-Allergies - does she have provisions of any medication if the baby is indeed allergic to anything she may have put in the food?
My mother's heart wants to snatch the baby and give itnto the police. Fhat the wuk??
Min, same thoughts! That’s why I posted in my earlier post that I give up 🤷♀️
I raised new borns years ago, still to this date remember what I fed them, how I fed them❤️
Good point on the metal spoon😕 I remember buying a pack of 12 multicolored soft-tip baby spoons to introduce colors to my munchkin❤️
And Dhara says PN is baby ready and she has everything there to raise a child there 😔
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
I hope not increase...can't take 5-6 months of abuse/insults for ShiVi written by poor abuse k shikaar writer couple
Yet again, it will be abuse of Raavi only like last time. She will be abused by both Suman and Mami. Shiva has one track mimd now, that is BhabiMa and was even ready to speed up the divorce process, so there is a possibility of him to escape insults/humiliation This time BhabiMa will be against Raavi too, now she is not in the right state of mind but soon she will be back to being The BhabiMa😆
And what do we have here???😝😂