he will not judge her 

but stand with her

I liked how Geet was giving her input for the University Building

Thanks for liking the update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by jeyanthi123

Beautiful update 

Loved it 

Geet didnt share her pain but asked maan to find himself ...

Geet saying about the land ...

Both wanna to hug each other ....

Both discussing the project and sharing the thoughts ...

Continue soon

Waiting 

Thanks for liking the post and placing comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awesome part

I m down with that stupid virus

Will comment in detail later 

Originally posted by asmani

Awesome part

I m down with that stupid virus

Will comment in detail later 

ohh take care.. Hope you get well soon๐Ÿค—

PART 14

It had been 10 days now, Geet working in office. Athome everyone was so surprise and happy to see change in Geet after joiningoffice.

But Maan and Geet did not get chance to talk directly as Geet reported to Adi. But then they had their own ways. Maanโ€™s cabin was directly in front of Geet and when blinds were open, their eyes would automatically keep going to other side and many a times got locked with others, broad smile creeping on their faces. Geet would mostly end feeling red with shy and look down. Maan would still keep looking ather conscious self, fiddling with things and enjoy her sweet embarrassment.  

When sometimes Maan would feel restless and realize even she needed him near her, he would go out and stand in front of her desk in pretext of talking with his employees and encourage them. His standing near her inform of her desk would give non stoppable jitters in her belly and her smile would be not stop. Maan would be fully aware of whatโ€™s going on with her and would enjoy it.

Once he had come and casually sat on her desk and placed his one hand on the desk towards her. As he continued to talk to people,.Geet's shaking hand slightly touched his and he had  grabbed it, still talking to others. It was the most beautiful feel for Geet, the most protective hold for her. But soon she realized, she cannot let herself loose like that, she canโ€™t be selfish. She tried pulling her hand from him. Maan felt her pulling away. He definitely did not like it and left her hand immediately, upset and left from there. Geet felt like crying, how could she hurt him. But what could she do, she could not cheat him.

For next two days Maan kept his blind closed, Geet knew he was upset. It was third day the blind was still closed; she could not take it.

She had to go to him anyways today, but how. She found Adi going towards Maanโ€™s cabin

โ€œAdi Sirโ€ โ€œYes Geetโ€ โ€œAdi Sir, for tomorrowโ€™s meeting with Shasha Maam , can you please review this file. Please sir. I will take that file to Maan sirโ€

Adi hesitated but gave her the file for Maan.

There was knock on Maanโ€™s cabin โ€œCome in Adiโ€

โ€œMaan sir, can I come inโ€ Geet peeped in. Maanโ€™s heart raced but he kept his calm โ€œHmmโ€

Geet was nervous, knowing she has kind of insulted him by denying his approach โ€œThis file, Adi sir sentโ€

โ€œHmm.. keep it on tableโ€ Geet kept the file and kept standing. Maan looked up โ€œAnything elseโ€

Geet sat on the chair opposite to the table. Even though upset, Maan could not tell her to leave. After a while โ€œNaraz hoโ€ her voice was chocking. 

Maan got up and came near her and stood exactly in front of her โ€œNo, Naraz nahi hoon. I am confused.โ€ 

Geet got up too. They were so close,,Geet wanted to hug him, tell him his touch was most beautiful thing but she canโ€™t. But all she could do was kept looking into his eyes.

โ€œI know you donโ€™t dislike itโ€ Geet wanted to scream she loved it but she said nothing. Her eyes answered him โ€œThen there is something else in between and I am confused why?โ€  Geet looked down. What could she say. He was not wrong and he hated anything coming in between.

โ€œYou may leave, send Adi inโ€ โ€œJiโ€

Maan was not liking his behavior with Geet. He knew she was troubled with his behavior but he could not help. She was confusing him and he had till now not able to figure out the reason of the thing coming in between. All he knew was, there relation was beyond anything and something coming in between was unacceptable.

โ€œCan I come in sirโ€ โ€œYes Adiโ€

โ€œAdi, did Shasha and Geet had interaction about designs?โ€ โ€œNot one to one sir but Shasha has been working on Geetโ€™s design thatyou wished to includeโ€

โ€œHmmmโ€ฆ โ€ he thought for a while โ€œSet up a conference call with Shasha. Set up meeting in my cabin. Shasha, Geet and you.โ€ โ€œSir here? Your work will beโ€ฆโ€ โ€œNo, I will be fine. We donโ€™t have much room for such setuphere. Do it here. I want to know the progress as well.โ€ โ€œOk Sirโ€ Adi left.

Next day โ€“ Geet and Adi were in Maanโ€™s cabin and call started with Shasha on Video call. Shasha was discussing with Geet but Maan while checking his own stuff in lappy could see Geetโ€™s focus was less on Shasha. She would keep turning and look at Maan every now and then. It was even tough for him to focus as she was there but still he was listening to Shasha

โ€œGeet why do you want the playground on the other sideโ€ came from Shasha but Geet was busy observing Maan. โ€œGeet Geetโ€ came from Shasha โ€œJi Mamโ€

โ€œFOCUS!!!โ€ came from Maan in stern voice as he left the cabin. Geet answered Shasha and their discussion continued. Geet was restless as he left. He was upset with her and that was taking toll on her.

Maan returned a while after, knowing she will be troubled thinking he was upset. 

Geet calmed with his presence but still was troubled as he was upset. Maan himself was not liking showing this attitude to her. Why was he so bothered about the boundary she has set? There can be any reason and why canโ€™t he accept the relation with way she wanted. Why was he setting expectation?

Geet was asked to look into the Sashaโ€™s suggestions and Maan made sure thru Adi that she was loaded. Maan kept the blinds open now.

Next two days Maan got very busy with some other project in Delhi. It was very high profile project and he had got stuck resolving the issue. But he knew Geet was still troubled due to his previous behavior. He somehow, after several meeting got the project issue resolved.

And Geet on other side, was not very happy with herself but what could she do. She wanted to tell everything to Maan but she didnโ€™t want to go through all that process. She needed help from Maan in that. She wanted Maan to himself find out and react. But she was bit scared now. 

She could sense Maanโ€™s possessiveness to their relation and thought of anything third in their relation only was upsetting him. How will he react after knowing her truth?

Precap โ€“ Naughty-Naughty Maan

Next - Part 15

Thanks to all readers for liking this story. Keep liking and commenting. That actually encourages lot.

-Anu๐Ÿ˜Š

Pyar Hua Chupke Se - PART 14 On BLOG

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago

Geet want him to know about her past him self she knows he want to improve their relations but Geet behavior confusing him he want to know what's up bothering her 

Their chupke chupke Pyar going on 

trust that you are well.

thanks for updating! 

Part 14

Magnificent updateโ€ฆ. Superbly written  

Geet's family are indeed happy and surprised seeing the change in Geet

well they Maan communicate through their eyes

adore this shy Geet

liked how Maan senses that she needs him and goes by her desk

his presence is just enough

once Maan held her hand to comfort her but Geet feels she is been selfish and cheating him

of cos she pulls her hand away and Maan is upset

feeling for Geet..... 

can understand her thoughts 

sad that he avoids her

at least Geet found a way to go and see Maan

oh Maan could not tell her to leave 

great that Geet confronted Maan

glad that Maan was honest with her

pleased that he knows she did not dislike his touch

his confusion is reasonable 

as expected Maan feels bad for his behaviour towards her

so Geet is unable to focus on work as she knows Maan is upset

Maan tells her to focus

Maan indeed knows her well and returns to his office knowing she will be troubled

loved that Geet calms down in his presence

Maan's thoughts and Geet's dilemma are justified

will she be able to confide in Maan and tell him everything?

her fear regarding his reaction is expected

I am sure Maan will understand her

however her past is impacting on her present

Is Maan not getting even a slightest hint that this distance that Geet is unwillingly creating between them could be related to something sad that happened to her in the past? He already has an idea that something went wrong with her but is not linking that to this โ€ฆ Nice distractions in the office.. Iโ€™m very curious abt her past..

superb update

maan knows that geet is having same feeling for him but confuse due to geet's withdrawal