Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

But Sid fans dont move on 

They still hate asim ,rashmi

Was celebrating umar unfair eviction calling karma karma

Infact many asim fans had move on ,but sid fans still in that name-calling and all

And us season  mai no one was saint and since thar season was super hit ,it will be discussed 

I was rewatching  few epis so i know

Sid was not always nor asim  ,both had done share of wrongs 

And dono pe sab chade bhi the poora opp gang 

Sid will be only winner from bb who maintained popularity post bb till now 

Yes in that season no one was a doodh ka dhula hua but must say even after the season ended contestants like siddharth asim and sana maintained their popularity❤️

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Yes in that season no one was a doodh ka dhula hua but must say even after the season ended contestants like siddharth asim and sana maintained their popularity❤️

Bb13 was in another zone

One thing sidsim friendship was very much real from both sides 

It was unfortunate jo ladaai huyi but their feelings were there always

Wish they had let go of grudges and meet once

Sana gained most ,happy to see rashmi playing so much better this time 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Bb13 was in another zone

One thing sidsim friendship was very much real from both sides 

It was unfortunate jo ladaai huyi but their feelings were there always

Wish they had let go of grudges and meet once

Sana gained most ,happy to see rashmi playing so much better this time 

Asim seemed very much affected by his death too💔😭 Their friendship and rivalry both looked so real, one of the reasons that season was such a huge success, literally itne fanwars hote the.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

By the end of BB13 totally unbiased though I liked Asim enough but he too used to jump into fights with shukla and seek them. Both became unhinged and were losing their sanity. Sid by the end of it used to primarily pass taunts on Rashami and Asim used to jump in. Conversely Asim definitely was an aggressive person too, he had fights with Paras where he lost his shit and used to jump around breaking shit. Both were heated up. 

The issue of ‘physical’ really began in BB13 - the precedent was set. Due to that precedent set Umar has the right to scream unfair eviction which it certainly is keeping what has happened this season in mind.

However him saying he never asked for worse punishment is kinda a lie, he expected an eviction, no two ways about it. There was no ‘worse’ punishment, I’ll say he expected a solid bashing of Sid at the time maybe as well which certainly did not happen in comparison to Asim. 

Point is that he too is an ‘aggressive’ person so the hypocrisy of those tweets is being called out. He’s not gentle, not saying others are they aren’t either. Anyway it’s in the past best not to think too much. 

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Melodious95

I am a die-hard fan of Sid,never supported Asim but I have watched that season so many times that i remember most of it.Yes ,he did provoke even while passing someone .Remenber aisi ladki episode ?He kept saying it.Then ,if u remeber Vishal used to get fed up of him that he does not let things go n keeping draginig things n keeps provoking.

Also it was not shown in episodes but i have read it in interviews of bb13 contestents ,i am sorry dont remember the name.We have seen Sid was no doubt way more power ful than Asim and once he pushed Asim .Asim did faint and they had to call doctor. After watching live feed of bb15 and bb15 episodes now i know for sure they want to show only  things they want to .

As Hina Khan says its not a scripted show but its highly edited show.

About PR thing,we know Sid did afford it so he hired a PR company thats good and Asim did not afford to hire the PR.

I saw in live feed Umar was telling other housemates he was all ready to go to Dubai for studies when Asim was going to enter BB13,he left his plan to do as they did not afford PR.

I love Sidharth Shukla but when this topic came i could not hold my self from sharing what i know.

My suggestion please lets not get into arguments related to a person who is no more.

@Bold - He was saying it bz they attacked him in packs, Vikas gupta was also saying first all of them target n attack him in packs n then Sid doesn't leave them, point is why attack him first, Once u trigger him , then he doesn't let go easily , this was his way ofcourse it's not absolutely correct but it is what it is. He doesn't explicitly goes to provoke someone first but if he someone do it to him , he doesn't leave them. But these contestants will go deliberately to him to poke him or to get footage.  So it was his reactions , not deliberate attempt to fight others. 

And you are believing things that never happened and saying oh they haven't shown them it could be said other way around as well. What a joke abt PR, this was first time Sid had PR and I didn't see him PR that active his fanbase was Organic , everyone knows while don't talk abt Asim's PR which was run by his own brother Umar , even in BB13 when Umar came he mentioned he is doing his part outside. 

To be honest , Sidharth is dragged time n again n people start to bash him with wrong information, hence it is must to state facts

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

One thing I won't agree with that bb13 was fair

It was second most unfair after 

Bb15 mai to winner channel hi banayega winner

Ye doubt will be always be there was umar getting more votes than supposed winner

Anyways I don't think we should talk about past because whenever such discussions arise the discussion about sid goes negative which I don't think we all would like. So it will be better if we close these past discussion here atleast for siddharth❤️

People should stop bashing Sidharth, every now n then they talk abt BB13 n compare Violence with what Umar did n try to put others down n elevate others, convivently forgetting what exactly happened. Bash karne ke liye bring Sid n when one states facts then respect that Sid is no more. 🤔

Most of Umar PR articles were not elevating him they were comparing him with Sid , how Umar is more popular now n how Sid was voilent n all its his PR n fans defaming Sid as I saw , so other fandom is replying.

Melodious95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astro369

@Bold - He was saying it bz they attacked him in packs, Vikas gupta was also saying first all of them target n attack him in packs n then Sid doesn't leave them, point is why attack him first, Once u trigger him , then he doesn't let go easily , this was his way ofcourse it's not absolutely correct but it is what it is. He doesn't explicitly goes to provoke someone first but if he someone do it to him , he doesn't leave them. But these contestants will go deliberately to him to poke him or to get footage.  So it was his reactions , not deliberate attempt to fight others. 

And you are believing things that never happened and saying oh they haven't shown them it could be said other way around as well. What a joke abt PR, this was first time Sid had PR and I didn't see him PR that active his fanbase was Organic , everyone knows while don't talk abt Asim's PR which was run by his own brother Umar , even in BB13 when Umar came he mentioned he is doing his part outside. 

To be honest , Sidharth is dragged time n again n people start to bash him with wrong information, hence it is must to state facts

I dont appreciate anyone dragging Sid's name . Here a question was asked from Umar and he simply replied to that so there is no need to discuss what Sid did .He also did not try to aggressively prove him wrong.We are all humans Sid was as human as well.I loved him but i accepted him with all his flaws.Never tried to prove him angel. 

I have watch bb13 way too many times but i am not in mood of arguing here.If you like him or who ever does that you simply need to them THERE IS NO NEED TO BRING HIM IN ARGUMENT.

Why keep on discussing same stuff when u know people who liked Asim will definitely come and argue over it. Let him rest him in peace please.Facts or no facts dont invite people to argue over his name.

Also there was no live feed.I have seen what happened actually and what was shown in bb15. I just told u what i heard.Neither i am believing this nor u should be so confident on what happed . We dont know anything. We just know what they showed us.

And this is not about persona who posted article here. I am sure it was to just for informational purpose.

Others should be sensitive about what they write for a person who is no more  also dont write such stuff about other person involved (Asim)because when they do people supporting him will try to prove Sid wrong. 

So its in our own hands .

Edited by Melodious95 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Melodious95

I dont appreciate anyone dragging Sid's name . Here a question was asked from Umar and he simply replied to that so there is no need to discuss what Sid did .He also did not try to aggressively prove him wrong.We are all humans Sid was as human as well.I loved him but i accepted him with all his flaws.Never tried to prove him angel. 

I have watch bb13 way too many times but i am not in mood of arguing here.If you like him or who ever does that you simply need to them THERE IS NO NEED TO BRING HIM IN ARGUMENT.

Why keep on discussing same stuff when u know people who liked Asim will definitely come and argue over it. Let him rest him in peace please.Facts or no facts dont invite people to argue over his name.

So you don't want Sidharth to be discussed since he is no more and just bz one is scared that other fandoms will come n say stuff ? I have seen it many times on forum when his name is dragged in context to Violence which is untrue , So one should just keep quiet bz number of Asim fans are too many on forum n let them pass false judgement on him n just move on ?  If u have read topic it was abt Umar's take on Sidharth n read 1st 2 comments on topic (user is suspended now) so many were replying to that user.

And many users screaming her BB13 was unfair n talking terrible things abt Sid is fine right? Bolne do unko and let him rest in peace, I don't get a logic, they should be asked to shut as well!

Edited by Astro369 - 2 years ago
Melodious95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astro369

So you don't want Sidharth to be discussed since he is no more and just bz one is scared that other fandoms will come n say stuff ? I have seen it many times on forum when his name is dragged in context to Violence which is untrue , So one should just keep quiet bz number of Asim fans are too many on forum n let them pass false judgement on him n just move on ?  If u have read topic it was abt Umar's take on Sidharth n read 1st 2 comments on topic (user is suspended now) so many were replying to that user.

And many users screaming her BB13 was unfair n talking terrible things abt Sid is fine right? Bolne do unko and let him rest in peace, I don't get a logic, they should be asked to shut as well!

Yes this is what i am saying . When ever i get to see Sid 's name being dragged ,i will say the same thing.

please understand the sentiments involved.