Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

And shiny should fire her PR , her over active PR to prove  her virus was jussssst a virus, vo jazbaaton mein beh ke yeh bhi bol gaya that shiny came to shoot despite symptoms 

What dedication man 🤣

Also yes alice could have got it from anywhere but she didn't she got it from simran and co so guess who was being responsible while going out and who was not!! 😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

My two cents on the matter (not that anyone cares):

This whole situation is fcked up and what's even more wrong is people trying to lay all the blame on one singular person/event when that's not the case.

Here is a list of the guilty parties and the reason for why I think so:

1. Partying during a Pandemic. This isn't related to just the Goa party. It is for every event and congregation that takes place in a crowd. If the actors are meeting their friends in outdoor locations in large groups, then they are all putting each other at risk. Contrary to what most people wish, COVID is still out there and it is still dangerous. People know there is a new variant Omicron out there that is touted as being even deadlier than the last one. Given this information, the wise thing would be to limit your movements, and increase your precautions. I can understand the need to celebrate friends' and families' birthdays, wanting a break from hectic schedules, but unfortunately we haven't reached the time and age where we can do all this freely. Maximum consideration of your community must be taken.
  2. Rape and death threats. To not believe Simran's words about getting rape and death threats from people will be an act of victim blaming which I'm not going to take part in. If a non-celebratory woman can get these kinds of mesaage from creeps, then it's not too far to imagine Simran could as well. It's a disgusting part of women's lives, but it's unfortunately there. For some reason, men AND women alike find it absolutely okay to send celebrities profane messages. The assumption that just because they are a celebrity and should be able to ignore these messages is wrong. Why should the onus be on the celebrity to ignore them, and not on the person who messaged them? Why shouldn't they be called out and taught a lesson? Just because they're a child? Being a child doesn't exempt them from being an asahole. If they have the guts to right up vile and crude messages, then they better have the balls to face the consequences for their actions as well. As women, we should NOT be ignoring acts of abuse and harassment, REGARDLESS of where it comes from. Action MUST be taken so that people can get the hint that you are a person who will not be messed with so easily.
  3. Taking action. To combat these issues, there are several things a person can do. Tell them to stop, block them, report them to the social media authorities, or even file a complaint to the police if it gets really out of hand. What should not be done is doxxing the individual onto the Internet, especially if you are a person with a massive following. Doing so would be taking undue advantage of your power and influence and setting up events that could potentially get out of control. By default, celebrities like to assume that all their fans are good people, but the truth is that some of them might not be. They can be wicked and cruel or they may take their overprotective "love" too far and inflict real damage on the abuser. This in turn will create ramifications for all parties, the initial abuser, the celebrity for inciting the violence, and the fan who misinterpreted the celebrity's words and acted in a harsh manner.
  4. Assumptions. The worse thing to happen on the Internet is making assumptions. Crude messages were sent that is a fact. The messages were sent by a Shivi fan is an assumption that was made solely based on the DP that was used. Now, it could actually be a ShiVi fan who doesn't like Simran, it could be a fan from another group trying to defame the ShiVi fandom, or it could be a third neutral person who just wanted to stir shit up. As a person with a massive following, Simran should have done the due diligence of simply laying the blame on this one individual who was harassing her rather than a whole fandom. By not doing so, she has created a certain image of the fandom to the public which in return is going to reflect back on Kanwar and Alice (it's not fair, but it's just how it is). If she has been getting enough of these messages, all from people who use ShiVi or KDice as their DPs, it is easy for her to believe that the whole fandom doesn't like her. In this case, her assumption wouldn't be wrong. No celebrity has the time to sit down and stalk their abusers so that they can determine what fandom they are from. These fanpages can be manufactured to look like they belong to a particular fan group quite easily. What she could have done, is forwarded the messages to Cyber Security in India and let them deal with the matter themselves. As for herself, she could have addressed the issue in public (without doxxing any personal information), and encouraged the public not to take this kind of bullshit from ANYONE. NO ONE deserves to get death or rape threats.

And yeah, that's about it I suppose from my side. KDice did their part in asking fans to stop sending these messages to their co-actors but it's really an act of formality. Their request isn't going to hold power over anyone. Those who want to be abusive and talk shit, will continue to do so.

Wishing the entire cast and crew of Pandya Store an abundance of health and peace as they get through these difficult and trying times.

in love woth your points. KDice attended numerous wedding too. but no one want to point their carelessness.👎🏼

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And about the wedding....it was longggg time bacckkk...agar wahan se milthe they wud have shown symptoms b4 and not now....

Party karo...jo mann mein aaye karo...but there is a minimum responsibility to stay at home and look if yhey have any symptoms...and agar hua tho they shud have notified the PH and stayed at home for a while... but it was told that Shiny visited sets and worked even after having symptoms....thats what is a mistake

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shiny , simran Akshay went to goa when 3rd wave had already arrived 

Goa is a super spreader , when you work with a cast and crew of hundreds of people u don't do this 

Then they joked about it , boasted about it 

If anyone is trying to justify this pathetic behaviour then we know who a blind fan is 

Lol 

i never said they are right.can u give 100% accurate report on how alice got? i am not shiny's fan.if u want i can share my insta id.i am following only kanwar and alice. meither they are right nor KDice simple.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru95

And about the wedding....it was longggg time bacckkk...agar wahan se milthe they wud have shown symptoms b4 and not now....

Party karo...jo mann mein aaye karo...but there is a minimum responsibility to stay at home and look if yhey have any symptoms...and agar hua tho they shud have notified the PH and stayed at home for a while... but it was told that Shiny visited sets and worked even after having symptoms....thats what is a mistake

@bold i was not aware about that.mynmajor post was about the threat and blame game. they shot hospital scene.there too was crowd right.a shot with anita and raavi was taken at shopping mall too.anuways god knpws the truth.its baseless in fighting about how they got.let us be safe.

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

in love woth your points. KDice attended numerous wedding too. but no one want to point their carelessness.👎🏼

alice went to one destination wedding stop making up things about her and kd went to weddings in mumbai and yet he is the one not sick and guess what the viral one also went to a wedding and lo and behold she was sick so lets use our deductive skills a bit better

.Sunrise. thumbnail

i never said they are right.can u give 100% accurate report on how alice got? i am not shiny's fan.if u want i can share my insta id.i am following only kanwar and alice. meither they are right nor KDice simple.

Even Iam not anyone's blind fan 

I have never indulged myself in their offscreen tamasha which has been going since they came back from haweli 

But shiny and her PR really irked me this time 

Iam sorry this covid exposed them badly 

And it's not what and where they got it it's how they behaved after they got it , they hid it , they didn't put a message out their for people to be more responsible, maybe someone who was thinking of traveling would have changed his or her mind after watching their messages but instead what all they posted lol 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Didn’t want to but looks like this post will be visited by some to gauge: 

1. ‘Fan’ account:

Let’s start with this. A new account comes up , with ShiVi in user name & DP, starts abusing Simran. For consistently 2-3 days Simran interacts with this account. Puts screen shots, realizes this is young kid- but doesn’t feel necessary to adhere to Instagram rules & report it right away!

Even in live recording child sounded like parroting whatever she was talking! 
anyways: now that it has reported: which I sincerely hope she indeed has. Will be Simran’s and every media portal’s responsibility to follow up and let all know the outcome! threats were serious and instead of defaming all fans: let all know how the complaints proceed. 

will also be important to mention this why account was following all Simran fan clubs, family, Dhara fanclubs? 
thpically, young fans when they start following celebraties: follow everyone related to them.

For example: GauRa fans follow Shiny- her husband- her famous fanclubs etc.

ShiVi fans follow KDice, their friends, their popular longtime fanpages etc.

Why was this particular account all about Simran? Has media looked into it? It was pointed out.

2. Character / actor blurring: 

Who says fans bash Rishita?? Rishita is always admired for being the one sensible voice in her characters own words: ‘melodramatic family’

Infact fans - all ShiVi fans as being termed these days- were rooting for Raavi & Rishita speaking up against Bhabhi track! 

Perhaps fan appreciation don’t get mention (mind it: Pandyastore fandom is predominantly majority ShiVi fandom- truth, like it or not)  as it doesn’t fit current narrative!! 

On the same note: fans do react to characters! Isn’t it a sign of people connecting to the show?

In again recent - post resuming shooting interview: Shiny , who plays Dhara: mentioned : people love her character and her track and wanted her to slap Anita more! Now am sure Actor playing Anita gets comments on her character too, and this statement by shiny might have encouraged some to harass Mahima? Anyone checked?

Responsibility and integrity : the missing link here- no?

Similarly let’s point out: a child runs Akshay fanpages- a well known fact since long for all who follow this show. All these stars have interacted with her in their live sessions. Why has none reported? 

Mohit just yesterday put up a story - again a child created clip with her acting out—- again where are morals? Responsibility? Why encourage this children who are on these pages before allowed age limit?

3. Timing. Insensitive celebs. Media management. 

It all started after Simran was called out for insensitive mocking post about Covid. Rightfully so!

Go to Goa, guwahati, gangtok, Guatemala anywhere::but mocking it on pandemic like Covid: IS NOT DONE.

The day she got called of, and she started on damage control by explaining her ‘joke’ - next day ‘new’ special account starts this! articles starts pouring in on her return , and soon this issue.

it is not that people are blaming they spread it: which very well could be true. It is not about one can get from vacation ir from local shop. 
it is about Not being vigilant post crowded trip. 
it is about Going to shoot with Cold & cough ( highly irresponsible). For days. Until it was not possible to hide ‘viral’ spread. Again: not guessing this- this is well reported in articles here in India forums, and other portals.

It is about not wearing masks even after feeling symptoms & keep making reels while support staff is doing your hair!

-again not guessing it- reel is right there on simran’s page.

Morals, resposibility, INTEGRITY  are something not all can live by!

clearly too much to expect from Actors who never spoke up for coactor when being maligned by blind, who be part of fan groups chats even when those groups are abusing their coactors , who hush away when so called ‘trophy award organizers’s abuse their coactors.

That is the reason: Glad Kanwar & Alice took stand and spoke in clear words! 

As an ITV fan, will wait for follow up on this issue, as I am waiting for follow up on Covid insensitive issue.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail

Oh yes simrans reel Lol 

Most probably she was positive at that time but had not tested yet but again without a mask with supporting staff right there 

But guess guessing a country's name to prove your coolness and smartness is more important than safety😆

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

what if their friends had contracted? but after that kanwar and alice attended wedding too.its not time to point fingers at anyone.hoe much ever one has precautions,if you are bound to get it,you will. let us not behva elike those stupid fans and fight.

See whether we get contracted or not is not in over control, but what we can do is take precautions. When Kanwar & Alice attended wedding, the COVID had reduced, while during the new year the situations were not the same. And we're not here to fight or to do blame game. It's just that all through this Alice & Kanwar were just requesting their followers to stay safe & take precautions and never even pointed out anyone. And ofcourse if Alice would have gotten COVID through her friends then they should have also tested positive but they are not. It's not a fight b/w right & wrong, it's just a situation which showed us who are mature enough to tackle a sensitive problem.