Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kdice ❤️🤣it like pakka baccho waali with thu thu 🤣shivi is Adult waali with 🔥level proximity kabhi kabhi baccho wali bhi lekin kabhi kabhi 😆
Where's my gangajal at?
So has Simran got a separate make up room Or she was at Shiny's room?
KD’s performance today was 🔥
Hello Peeps, so I had decided to stay away from IF but couldn’t help myself commenting here to express my thoughts after watching last few minutes of Shiny and Simran’s LIVE.
Wow I was quite touched with the reactions, such good souls and I am so glad to be part of PS journey, yes or no confused!
Also quite shocked with the kaand that’s happened here too with warning, I am surprised considering according to me other forums are quite strong with their views for their ITV serials compared to us but hey ho!
Isn't that fans fight.. what's the need for her to repost 😕