Yass hope it becomes a chartbuster 💃🏼💃🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yass hope it becomes a chartbuster 💃🏼💃🏼
Ikr it would have been e p i c 🔥
Happy Birthday to your son dear ! ❤️Hope he has tons of gifts 🥳😎
https://twitter.com/Clar191/status/1481859896073416707?s=20
Imagine the slow gradual change of dark promo pallavi to this pallavi in the storyline. We could have got a hell of ride ☺️
Damn Sunaina just I M A G I N E 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 *deaddd* Him sleeping on top of her *cough* stomach would have been just the start!
I just hope whoever is in the editing table of the music clip is sane & give us everything. Sikhu made me a pessimist & im actually lowkey scarred 😂
Did you guys saw the promo of sbs bits??? He is looking like a college going guy... We can see stark difference between that boyish look and the mature man look we had in show... How about a story with a college going boy avenging a big man in society??
I just hope whoever is in the editing table of the music clip is sane & give us everything. Sikhu made me a pessimist & im actually lowkey scarred 😂
Don't shower all the praises right away... If it happens that what we got to see in teaser is only what is actually in MV, just as it happened with show then all our praises are in vain....
I saw it and I was too busy mourning his clean shaven bacha face yaar.🥲 Yeah that would be cool as a concept. He would nail the transitions
Originally posted by: subbuappu
Don't shower all the praises right away... If it happens that what we got to see in teaser is only what is actually in MV, just as it happened with show then all our praises are in vain....
I swear if it goes like that, imma need years of therapy to cope up (and im gonna drag all of u with me😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡)
602