Yeh 🤪🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
what khatiya song? And upar se bolte he aajkal ki generation bigdi hui he 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh 🤪🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
what khatiya song? And upar se bolte he aajkal ki generation bigdi hui he 🤪🤣
🤣🤣 omg this song. I ahve no words. I officially am out of words
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 omg this song. I ahve no words. I officially am out of words
I used to sing it when I was little because Govinda’s character in the Partner movie sang it and I found it funny🤣🤣 then my mom yelled at me to never sing it again 🤣
this reminds me of the barbie song saga 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I used to sing it when I was little because Govinda’s character in the Partner movie sang it and I found it funny🤣🤣 then my mom yelled at me to never sing it again 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
this reminds me of the barbie song saga 🤣
Don’t remind me 🤣 that song is also cursed 🤣
so many things are cursed 🤣 there should be a cursed pit🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
so many things are cursed 🤣 there should be a cursed pit🤣
No one should ever go there 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
wierd is good. Wierd is fun. 🤣 Kuch tufani ho jaye meghs
Haan kuch weird ho jaye... After all anniversary is celebrated by the ppl who completes it 🤣
U guys are justifying the AT title by discussing all the atrangi songs 🤣
90's ppl and kids all were so innocent or tolerant that no one pointed it out that time 🤣
U guys are justifying the AT title by discussing all the atrangi songs 🤣
90's ppl and kids all were so innocent or tolerant that no one pointed it out that time 🤣
Tabhi mai sochu aajkal tumhari commentary kyu nahi aati hai mere title pe 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k