Atleast becz of the stretch they need for the shooting to commence, we got to see a customer in the store. ..
But kaka got a full blown exposure to the career..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Atleast becz of the stretch they need for the shooting to commence, we got to see a customer in the store. ..
But kaka got a full blown exposure to the career..
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Newbie, oldbie, exitbie sab ek hi din mein ho chuke hain hum 🤪
Thank you but no thank you.
I’m better off keeping my sanity than watching this shitshow
You're welcome ma'am. We obviously care about your mental peace. Amen. 🤪
woh toh karti hai na 🥺
Koi Anuj Kapadia types laao yaar 👍🏼
Viral's eyes after slapping🤪
Originally posted by: 7NTBGFUHZM2S6COO
Jese bhabhithemaa ka bache ka saamuhik sapna 2 fail horaha hai...kyu koi ShiVi ke baare me soch hi nahi raha... Unka bhi toh confessions 2 baar fail hua😭
Bechare ShiVi😭
Ek propose nahi kar paaya ek biology practicals😭
BhabhiMaa ko unka bacha do yrr... 😵
Thank god they didn't propose..their marrg would have been an even bigger failure if he doubted ravi for this disgusting chindi plan after knowing she loved him..
The way gombi called out dhara on his way out.🤣🤣.
I just forgot gombi existed in today's episode 🤣
Gombi was least interested in Anita, dhara or even that tiffin baby.. He's so done man from all this🤣🤣
I could only have the courage to watch the episode for one time..so asking anyone who dared to watch and notice..when dhara gave The Slap to anitha..ravi retreated and went to shiva for cover..I dnt knw if it was me..or I saw kanwar and Alice both retracting back from the slapping machine (social distancing in the cover of scene)😎
I noticed it too 🤣
Like Dev they now just need gaumbi bd lol gaumdev can go shoot together lol
I want Shiva to suffer in redemption..I dnt even want a partner for ravi..unless Shiva redempts Shiva bhi nahi chahiyein for ravi.
And judging by bhabhimas eye bulging level .I am sure bhabhima is going to turn up against ravi too now..probably she will hate her..and I want Shiva to stand up for ravi against bhabhima once he realises ravis innocence.