I think rakhi ne pana pakad chupa diya hai 🤔
Not sure
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think rakhi ne pana pakad chupa diya hai 🤔
Not sure
Shamita Yayyy Go My Girl
Well Done 🥳
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Star is with teja
But I think she has to do some task
Bichukli-teja mai tere liye kheluga
teja-dada aapko jooh karna hai karo 😆
Teja-I m close to giving up nishu 😭😭😭
I think task it’s bw teja and pratik 🤔
karan -nishu tu kiski liye khelega
Nishu - I will see 🤓
Pata hi tha bigboss baby apni chhotu si baby ke lie koi tareeka nikaal hi lenge jisse uska star uske paas hi rahe. Itna bhi evident nai krna tha yaar big boss baby, pehle debate task ab phir ye, seedha seedha apne chhotu baby ko TROPHY kyu nai de dete aap. What were they expecting? Ki shamita Karan ka star nikalti kyuki chingari lagayi thi inhone wkv par??
I was directed to Twitter via a post in another platform, what kk's family is doing on Twitter is getting old. I have very strong anti- tejran and anti teja stand, kk doesn't even matter, he is unimportant, but his family 🙄!
But he stated a line on the show once, "I fought with my family for a person and that person went away". And now his family is doing doing same things agajn. So may be problem lies with the family too... not every women is getting close to their laadla for clout.
If he previously liked someone and they didn't support him, and now they are doing the same, then his family is failing him and putting him on spot. I am sure Teja's extreme personality is probably not all that there is. She must have some amazing qualities that made a person fall for her.
If they don't like tejran, refrain from commenting on them, wait for them to come out and see how they are jn real world before being the quintessential, stereotypical Indian inlaws?
As an internet troll, it's funny, hilarious even. But as a human with some compassion, it's kinda shitty for both of them. Also, they are blind to the equally problematic actions of their boy!
All these prernas, nomaans and Kundra clan should stop stealing the limelight from the actual contestants.
Kiski…Teja or Pratik?
Aye koyi mujhe batao ke BB ki baby ke paas star hai ke nahi.
Mera dil betha jaa raha hai. Aansu nahi ruk rahe. Please please tell me that baby is ok
And khabradar kissi ne Teja ka mazzaq uraya. I am on a mission to balance all the hate she’s getting. My charity for the week
Originally posted by: .Dilwale.
Aye koyi mujhe batao ke BB ki baby ke paas star hai ke nahi.
Mera dil betha jaa raha hai. Aansu nahi ruk rahe. Please please tell me that baby is ok
And khabradar kissi ne Teja ka mazzaq uraya. I am on a mission to balance all the hate she’s getting. My charity for the week
Shammo downgraded her and is now helping her build the cycle (while telling kk not to help) but she kk and Rashmi helping teja. Kk the shopkeeper didn't give equipment to pratik. So he has given up, aisa lag raha hai.
🙄
Kinda wondering abhi Umar hota to kiskj help karta? 🤔
AT daikhna ...filmfare posted umar s pic
Some beauty brand posted "this season s winner will never really win as we ll alwaysbthink that theybgot the trophy that rightfully belonged to umar" 🤣
And multiple other tweets
Rashmi answered my question: I am helping teja for karan. Umar uota to karan ke liye khelta!🙄🤣
Ek din ek dusre par hagg do,dusre din saaf kar do! Wo bhi kisi aur ka naamle kar!