The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seeing my toli's pyaas this morning, I decided to post this drop of water/wine (or was it cranberry juice? whatever floats your boat
). Let me know what you think!! 

ye pyas bujhana hai ya badhana i don't even know 🤣
Like I said....SLOW burn baby, sloooow burn 😉 I HAVE to quit girlies. Last reply, I promise. See you in a few hours!
man this is loooonngggg res as of now.... will come in some time!
Ooooooh, LOVE the name of the shot! Can't wait to read it! Hopefully, tonight. I have a backlog... 😆
Beheno, isse kaam chal jayega, ya dose badana padega..lekhika mahodaya ko bata do🤣
Mere liye chalta hai, dose kam karo ya badao..anything works😉
Originally posted by: libran90
Beheno, isse kaam chal jayega, ya dose badana padega..lekhika mahodaya ko bata do🤣
Mere liye chalta hai, dose kam karo ya badao..anything works😉
maine apna bata diya hai.....
next emi ka due date bhi fix ho gaya.... 😆
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
THIS IS 👁️👄👁️
🥵🌡️🔥🌋
🫀📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈
Okay, you write thirst without actual thirst(?!)
Howwwwwwwwwwwwww?!
This is soo good, I'm soo bad at describing, ugh.
I don't know who's burning more in anticipation. Them or us.
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
THIS IS 👁️👄👁️
🥵🌡️🔥🌋
🫀📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈
Okay, you write thirst without actual thirst(?!)
Howwwwwwwwwwwwww?!
This is soo good, I'm soo bad at describing, ugh.
see what i was talking abt?🤣