Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah i m still fortunate as i m mot in management poor managers have meeting till 11 everyday.
That's y m not taking promotion 🤣
Why take more responsibility when I am getting paid a little less only 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah i m still fortunate as i m mot in management poor managers have meeting till 11 everyday.
That's y m not taking promotion 🤣
Why take more responsibility when I am getting paid a little less only 🤣
hehe i would rather fire myself than work so much everyday which I absolutly hate 🤣
That's y m not taking promotion 🤣
Why take more responsibility when I am getting paid a little less only 🤣

hene chal mere saathi 🤣
.it happens when two tharki meets 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe acha esa he kya 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i would rather fire myself than work so much everyday which I absolutly hate 🤣
Have a virtual hug 🤗🤣
Mujhe milenge n? 🤣
Include me too
may be but i dont like that. It will be too awkward relation with hr and all. So i would rather switch yet again 😆
office me 🤣 and metz se picha chudane me 🤣
I thought u have no idea 🤣
But u are slow ...
Tera dhyaan kidhar hai 🤣
I don’t remember which ones you had but I have some screenshots I need to check 🤣
tumhe yaad hai kya? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k