Tours is legit baspan ka Pyaar🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tours is legit baspan ka Pyaar🤣
I have watched bits of Raghav and have to watch it fully.. Ali ki toh pic milti hai bas and Prem ka ek scene dekha tha where he saved Heer from who is playing Rakhi in Anupama now
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
I fell in love with Cadet Ali Baig from his initial days in LRL. It has been a love story from that time. ❤
Guglu welcome to the club. Me too. 16 years and going.
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
the good old simple life, but then again we all wouldn’t have met through this platform.
🤗
Thank you for pointing out the good times now 😳
Need to remember that all times have their own good and bad
Sorry I'm getting too philosophical 🤪
Ali Baig was a wonderful character. It was difficult to shine in that serial with the cast they had but even then he made a mark for himself.
Uski dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya phir se😆
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Somehow, I fell in love with Abhimanyu from his first glimpse. It was love at first sight. A character with such depth and layers, the makers made a beautiful character but are not able to justify it. There are times when I feel ki Kash... Abhimanyu ko mujhe de do and I will write his story.
Agar wo Akshara ka nahi hota to pakka mai le let usko.
It's Abhimanyu's promo on this account that brought me in.
Thank you Blue. Same here girl. He is such a fabulous actor.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
haha phir bhi dekho bande ka charm kaisa hai 😉
Younger generation loves him more than older one 😉
Hai na... Ab koi iss bande ko age ko le kar bolta hai toh all I dream is, koi laa kar do aisa banda .. main nhi reject karungi 🤣