Originally posted by: sulaayini
Thiri ode 3 favourites'um finale ku poitangge. Inimel Chinrasu kaiyile pudikke mudiyathu😆
Ayyo no da thiri has only 2 favorites this season 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Thiri ode 3 favourites'um finale ku poitangge. Inimel Chinrasu kaiyile pudikke mudiyathu😆
Ayyo no da thiri has only 2 favorites this season 🤣
Niroop ore English la dialogues laam... My purpose here was greater than my pride🥱
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Everyone explaining why they poured water .... Everyone repeating whatever they said yesterday🥱
Thirumbavum mudhala irundha ?? Oru vatti ye ketka mudiyala, felt sleepy
Originally posted by: silverfox
Missing this filter coffee . Thank you .. now I have stopped taking coffee as I am not a fan of this instant coffee
I agree Uma, also temple made coffee is my all time fave.... ages since I had one
Basically Niroop oda explanation is that whatever the question might have been he would have nominated himself... He just wanted to be in finals... Whatever the cost
Rombe ice-cream saaptingge. Drink this masala tea and go to sleep.
I'm loving it😳
🤣 but stay awake for anither 20 minutes 🤣
NIRI NIRI oru shipping poichu theriuma tina atha fix pannuga 🥳
Marubadiyum task non task behaviour theory by Priyanka