Originally posted by: Krithi1985
Shocked . 😲
Because of arohi I don't know how much akshu is going to suffer
Hope they don't bring any memory loss track
Oh God no....
I can't deal with memory loss track
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Krithi1985
Shocked . 😲
Because of arohi I don't know how much akshu is going to suffer
Hope they don't bring any memory loss track
Oh God no....
I can't deal with memory loss track
Agar Abhi ka accident hota tho Aarohi can easily take credit because she is Doctor
We are shocked this was totally unexpected
We were waiting for revelation but Akshara met with accident. Are they planning to redeem Aarohi?
Are we getting memory loss track? I thought that was after marriage.
No I tagged u in one post
yeh track toh bhar bhar ke trp layega ...jab bhi koi lead actor ya actress marne ki situation mein hota tab jyada trp aati hai
we are just speculating as it happens a lot but I really don't think. It usually happens when everything is alright and they need to drag the story.
Is it a dream?
Ha trp to badne wali hai. Call me a sadist but I am really excited.
Abhimanyu will realise, he cannot survive without Akshara
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXVbGxdj-Uc/?igsh=ZW8xcHl6dzg3d2Np Abheera cries for not releasing maira out She sits near pujari and kids They...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXRAa_lCWrI/?img_index=6 igsh=MXNoNHdveW42YWFucA== Abheera is in thoughts how to get maira out Her dressing on her...
This Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor, who was earlier seen playing the onscreen son of Pranali Rathod and Harshad... Read more at:...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
28