2 girls one guy main focus 😆 the common trait between the top 2nd-5th shows 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
2 girls one guy main focus 😆 the common trait between the top 2nd-5th shows 🤪
I'm glad dadi also supported Sudha and suhani to go to college and giving her exams because family issues kabhi v solve kar skte hai but exma nahi😆 👏 Ranveer has good effects on dadi minds 😆
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
I'm glad dadi also supported Sudha and suhani to go to college and giving her exams because family issues kabhi v solve kar skte hai but exma nahi😆 👏 Ranveer has good effects on dadi minds 😆
I was pleasantly surprised by her too 😳 I hope she stays like this only
i think she have own red flags but she good at heart because After meeting Ranveer we have seen different shades of her 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I was pleasantly surprised by her too 😳 I hope she stays like this only
By the way once again VD was looking handsome in the maroon hoodie ☺️ lagta sab ko apne looks se marne ka irada hai 🤣 in the precap
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
By the way once again VD was looking handsome in the maroon hoodie ☺️ lagta sab ko apne looks se marne ka irada hai 🤣 in the precap
I love it when he wears hoodies ☺️
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
i think she have own red flags but she good at heart because After meeting Ranveer we have seen different shades of her 😆
Yes 👍🏼 if a person is willing to improve upon themself for the better, then more power to them 😳
yes he looks younger in the hoodies which is demand of his character 😆
I hope soon we can see suhani looks change 😆
It ll take time dear🤣...wahan bahut drama hai compared us 🤣
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
yes he looks younger in the hoodies which is demand of his character 😆
I hope soon we can see suhani looks change 😆
Yes 😳👍🏼
I hope the trip track comes soon 😆 there we might see it