Mera chota heart ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mera chota heart ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺
unexpected and he played 'reunion' song ❤️☺️

never seen this before 😲. So nice of Saregama to realise 1st look on her bdayOriginally posted by: Eternalallure
Saregama's post. Where is this from? Some MV? She looks so pretty😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/saregama_official/p/CYbIcHgNiou/?utm_medium=copy_link

I know yaar. ❤️❤️❤️
unexpected and he played 'reunion' song ❤️☺️
Coz she loves Anushka Shankar❤️
Wow he wished her. Didnt expect this at all. Love him to be so down to earth wishing everyone. Lets hope helly reposts it 😍
Haha told ya we shouldn't lose hope😂😂 I don't know why but I had a feeling about this. Kind of trusted Rra to wish her when she didn't. Very very sweet of him, even though I have mixed feelings about this. This wish seems more formal and not like the last year's one which had genuine warmth. Or maybe not and I'm reading too much into all this. Whatever. I won't be too greedy and take whatever we are getting 🤷♀️🤷♀️
ohh didn't know that. Very thoughtful of him ❤️
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Haha told ya we shouldn't lose hope😂😂 I don't know why but I had a feeling about this. Kind of trusted Rra to wish her when she didn't. Very very sweet of him, even though I have mixed feelings about this. This wish seems more formal and not like the last year's one which had genuine warmth. Or maybe not and I'm reading too much into all this. Whatever. I won't be too greedy and take whatever we are getting 🤷♀️🤷♀️
@ bold I felt the same yaar.
@green me too .