Love his attitude... Proud to be his fan
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Love his attitude... Proud to be his fan
https://twitter.com/akanksha800/status/1478684881596993536?s=20
People are coming out support for Umar , I guess its high time that the channel should start being fair with the all the contestants.
Umar said in today's LF that Kismat main hoga toh trophy jeeton ga aur mehnat end taak karon ga. When he did not give up. So we will also fight till end. Have to vote in massive number. And Keep praying
I love his straight forward attitude , whenever he says something it feels like it comes out from his heart.
Originally posted by: Perfection25
I love his straight forward attitude , whenever he says something it feels like it comes out from his heart.
He is most genuine person.
This is what umar has achieved
https://twitter.com/teamumartweetz/status/1478669687374311427?t=iA6KAXpkqhymhK0Q8NuqgA&s=19
https://twitter.com/Meenukundra/status/1478609462134984709?s=19
KK's sis n his jiju in support of Umar.
Hope you guys are voting ?