aaj tum off timing par aa ri ho 😛Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Bye Non existent AT members
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aaj tum off timing par aa ri ho 😛Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Bye Non existent AT members
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I have finished two shows during my journey's in vacation.. I have to discuss about them.. And has Bulgasal completed its episodes??? I would like to watch it next!
we have lots to discuss.. Will meet tomorrow during my morning and your evening..
Also if Aaru is interested she can join in..😆
Bulgasal is not done yet 🤣 but it’s not bad so far okay will see you later 🤗
Agar ish AT ki yahi speed rahe toh yeh kabhi khatam nhi hone wala 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Agar ish AT ki yahi speed rahe toh yeh kabhi khatam nhi hone wala 🤣
we used to be so fast in the past 🤣 now I wander around in wait for someone 😭 where is everyone
I just checked Hriti's profileOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
we used to be so fast in the past 🤣 now I wander around in wait for someone 😭 where is everyone
She came to IF everyday except here 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I just checked Hriti's profile
She came to IF everyday except here 🤣
What is this bewafai 😭😭😡 🤣
#HRITIBEWAFAHAI 🤣
woh toh starting se hi thee 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
woh toh starting se hi thee 🤣🤣
Aaj kal full bewafai ka rang dikha rahi hai 🤣🤣😭
tumne toh last time Hriti se maafi bhi mang le thee 🤣
Aacha hua maine nahi mangi 😛🤣
Turning into a turtle 😎 #Icchadhari🐢

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k