waise I love it when he says commendable, kuch ajeeb sa Gauravness hai uss word mein๐ฅฐ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
waise I love it when he says commendable, kuch ajeeb sa Gauravness hai uss word mein๐ฅฐ
accha in the pics from this morning, whats the first thing you guys noticed?
Mere liye the jawline in the second picโค๏ธ
The veins on his arms wtf ๐ณ
ye toh kaafi interesting si planning ki hui hai tune Sej,
Iโm not sure heโll go into the German/ latin/ French thing
uske liye simple karte hai, some word he can use araam se and baar baar
I'm sure any word we use too often he'll just pick up and paste it in there lol - waiting for khazana ๐คฃ
I'm watching the live and in the first few seconds he just adjusts his pants - while grabbing his crotch ๐ณ
Or did I see wrong?!?!?
Originally posted by: cherry1111
I'm sure any word we use too often he'll just pick up and paste it in there lol - waiting for khazana ๐คฃ
what if he says khulja sim sim๐คฃ
Neen- me too girl๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ
Originally posted by: cherry1111
I'm watching the live and in the first few seconds he just adjusts his pants - while grabbing his crotch ๐ณ
Or did I see wrong?!?!?
I think Arya or Riya noticed it too, as in noticed only that๐คฃ
I was like kar kya raha hai banda, usko tab tak pata bhi nahi tha ke live hora hai?
tab to for sure deal seal karenge ๐คฃ๐คฃ