Originally posted by: itsRitzi
yes I too feel same his interviews are simply funny cute
I need you to post more Fammy/ASR videos here 😛
Missing him on a sunday 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
yes I too feel same his interviews are simply funny cute
I need you to post more Fammy/ASR videos here 😛
Missing him on a sunday 😉
Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault
Wishing all of you a prosperous and Happy New Year
lovely to see you hear, darling
Happy New Year 🥂🥳
So I wished I was the puppy he found, cuddled and kissed 😍😍😍
In another thread I mentioned how mush mush I got hearing how he adopted a stray cat … and I got those humanity feelz seeing him in the epi caring for a vulnerable animal 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: lovereading14
I need you to post more Fammy/ASR videos here 😛
Missing him on a sunday 😉
😆enjoy
These can be added on first page
Oh what a lovely watch! Can I just say tho
Fahmaan with a beard>>>>>
https://twitter.com/aishwar53416699/status/1477559504996913154
OMG that hand action is so hotttttt ☺️