Karan ki muuh se itna sunkar bhi teja chale gaye karan ki bed paar🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Karan ki muuh se itna sunkar bhi teja chale gaye karan ki bed paar🤡
Umar was putting his points nicely why he didn't support pratik salman couldn't defend properly so started again or u really a doctor will you do this to your patients.agar kuch nahi mila tho doctor ke peshe pe taunt😡
Arre kya logic hai bhai why he needs to play for putting someone in the finals and apne pairo me khuladi maaru.
Lagta hai chingari sethani ne bhi bichkule ki tarah bed pakad lia hai 🤔
Petition to officially change TejRan to PugTej. Only seems fitting.
I am a bhola bhala baccha kabhi kuch galat nai karta😳. Anyways I think gusse mein kuch zyada hi bol diya😆. Never thought I would say such things about teja🤔
Aree humko toh dekhna hi nahi hai
paar yeeh n** *e BB ko dekha hai 🤬
Bold - This 👌😂😂Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Bed paar tejra
Karan-Abhi baas ho gaya yaar pura diin shamita nishant yeeh woohMuje khush rehna hai
mai khuud ko khush raakh sakta hu ya tujePhele mai khud ko khush rakh lu
Go karan goBhaaag ka bohooot durr bhaag ja 🥳🥳🥳
Teja -😭😭😭Tu kitna sensitive hai sabko leke
Hurt mode on 🤣🤣🤣
aese kese likh skte hoo aesaa 😡Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Aree humko toh dekhna hi nahi hai
paar yeeh n** *e BB ko dekha hai 🤬
Comment ud jaynege 🤣
Aab tooh aadat se ho gaye mai muje 😆
I am so glad seeing Karan walking away to sleep, telling Teja that I want to be happy. 👏
Teja is nonsense today as Karan was nonsense many times before. Both nonsensical behavior is torture now for audience.
TejRan is the reason the season is flop.
I say kick TejRan out of the show.