helmet toh mil gaya free ka lekin bike toh jala daaali na ab Raavi bhi bike nahi degi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
helmet toh mil gaya free ka lekin bike toh jala daaali na ab Raavi bhi bike nahi degi
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
The duppatta Shiva is practicing on is from the park episode when Dhara brings Raavi on the cliff type park location and tells them to sort it out but he again says something and Raavi picks the stone to hit him....🤪
No offense to any religion but he put it on a cross like structure covered with flowers and wreath and practicing his proposal 😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
'Sab Kuch bhabhi devar aapas mein samajh lete hain' 🤣👍🏼
I swear if this was an alt balaji series...... Yeah, I'm not going there.🤪😆🐷
https://tenor.com/view/mr-bean-cpr-feet-rowan-atkinson-gif-18743880Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
The 'Aye Gulaab Gang' came out of nowhere...I wasn't prepared.
I wasn't prepared y'all.
Someone stop me from laughing
I CAN'T-
I can't breath 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BHAI SAAB
aree isko kuch nahi aata hia mein usko degi hoon accha wala ☺️“Roses are red , violets are blue all my naughty thoughts involve me and you !”☺️☺️😎Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
'Roses are red'
'Sky is Blue'
'Oh Meri Biwi I love you'
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bas isiliye delay hua hai...isko practice chahiye bhoooott zyaada practice.
#BachpanMeinKuchExperienceNahiLiyaAbDikkatHoRhiMajnuKo
"Sabse badi nautanki Dhara Dee aur mera jungli bandar unka andh bhakt..''

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
aree isko kuch nahi aata hia mein usko degi hoon accha wala ☺️“Roses are red , violets are blue all my naughty thoughts involve me and you !”☺️☺️😎
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh toh 7:30 pm ke show ka dialogues nahi lag rahe hai mujhe🤣
ho sakta hai kyu nahi ☺️kaal mirch kya pura masala ka daarna lag sakti hai woh typical gol walaOriginally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Kya mai bhi kisiko dhaniya, laal mirch aur garam masala lagungi ?
Just Shiva pandya changing my idea of Romance 🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
"Sabse badi nautanki Dhara Dee aur mera jungli bandar unka andh bhakt..''
Me basking in the glow of this and ignoring the upcoming doom.
aisa kya khatarnaak type karti mein 😆