neither but mujhe karna hai 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
neither but mujhe karna hai 
kya karna hai?? sleeping or finishing this thread?? 🤣
lol if u wanna finish the thread I will join u. not sure how we can finish 35 pages though 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
lol if u wanna finish the thread I will join u. not sure how we can finish 35 pages though 🤣
kal khatam hoga, not today.
kinda perfect. we'll usher in the new year with a new thread 😂
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
kal khatam hoga, not today.
kinda perfect. we'll usher in the new year with a new thread 😂
lol ok. 🤣 but ur working tomorrow na??
I will be on off in the evening.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
lol ok. 🤣 but ur working tomorrow na??
I will be on off in the evening.
haan, only in the morning though
Ok good. lemme know when ur free then we can finish this before midnight 🤣 waise bhi ur midnight will be long after mine
I am getting all tapori kinda songs in my head thanks to rra 🤣 pura gunda mawali types feel ah rahi hai 🤪
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Ok good. lemme know when ur free then we can finish this before midnight 🤣 waise bhi ur midnight will be long after mine
aren't you busy tomorrow??
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I am getting all tapori kinda songs in my head thanks to rra 🤣 pura gunda mawali types feel ah rahi hai 🤪
loll, like what? 😂
I don't think I know any tapori songs 🤔
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842