Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Gur, Soni which series are you both watching currently??
I've been watching anime lately. No shows.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Gur, Soni which series are you both watching currently??
I've been watching anime lately. No shows.
Decoupled dekha?
Just now finished watching locke and Key 🤪
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
rukh jha gayu. abhi gur mereko convince ki to watch and now paltu raani. 🤣
or that's what you think 
tu kithe chali?
nope!
only anime, nothing else
dad taking us out for dinner
i thought teri class hai aaj??
decoupled was nice 😊
now I need to start something new
Add this two in your list watch later 😉
Asked you to watch YOU 🤪
I know but 30 episodes is a lot 😵
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842