Even in TVD they used ring 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even in TVD they used ring 😆
I will remember that 😆
Even in TVD they used ring 😆
yes they did 😃 although they never mentioned it in pkyek 🤣 I think
I will remember that 😆
For the story? 🤣
I will remember it 😆
.. Metz is doing this to me . Posting but not posting but again it is posted 😆
Yeah .. or what 🤣
Yeah .. or what 🤣
I thought it was going to be for a meme or something 🤣
Could be... 🤣
If u have something then do.. right now I don't have anything 😆
Could be... 🤣
If u have something then do.. right now I don't have anything 😆
Maybe later 🤣 I need to think of a meme first
Good night from me and good day to you Aaru 🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k