Precap - abhira confession
https://mobile.twitter.com/SidNaaz__tales/status/1475991977166401537
Don't know they will remember it or not ...
Precap - abhira confession
https://mobile.twitter.com/SidNaaz__tales/status/1475991977166401537
Don't know they will remember it or not ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I m waiting for Friday episode...how much they remember
Abhira be like - 
I hope confession dream na ho bas🤞🤞
Woh dream nahi drunken hai
bingo..Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Abhira be like -
Drunken chalega dream nai , i hope neil wo cctv footage nikal le harsh ke computer ke recycle bin se
Anyways they love playing normal normal🤣🤣
I am pretty sure they will not remember anything. I can still trust on Akshara because even if she remembers no use her Aaro jaap will make her erase that again. And Abhimanyu is being shown very dumb these days