Poll
Kya Didi ka Pardafaash hoga?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GaramTawa
aree team shaadi nahi hogi ji😆...pf ka toh ab saari umeed is from you guys😆...meri umeed ki har baar chop pe chop ho chuki hai since Aug lol😛
I'm ready for chop GT ji. PF hoga. Otherwise coming week it will be out of Top 5 😆
Originally posted by: GaramTawa
waiting with my jalebis guys, as promised😆❤️..kahin khud na khaane pade...(jk..no chappals)😛
🤦♀️ Hatoo! It will come … whether by Easter I don’t even know now but it will come
Yes ,at the 2nd last episode😆
pf Nahin whitewash hoga 😂
Show pe parda girega but didi ka pf na hoga 😆
Chalo .. himnat hminmat .. bump karungi but this atif is going to give me maha chop I feel
Edited .. sorry sorry
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Chalo .. himnat hminmat .. bump karungi but this atif is going to give me maha chop with the latest BTS of a & m wedding reception 🤦♀️
Where 😕
AM reception 🤢 means shaadi hogayi?
Nahi nahi.. pata nahi.. dun worry .. I have edited. We thought was that but not sure
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Nahi nahi.. pata nahi.. dun worry .. I have edited. We thought was that but not sure
Don't give me nightmares 😆
Bumping with aaj ka synopsis booster shot😆
PF ka toh pata nahin, but Didi paagal toh hogi over being rejected by Adi again😛