There was a gif prompt and then a written prompt with dialogue that must be used and it has to be about the holidays/Christmas 🤣🤣 I have no idea what to write and have lost all motivation to write
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
There was a gif prompt and then a written prompt with dialogue that must be used and it has to be about the holidays/Christmas 🤣🤣 I have no idea what to write and have lost all motivation to write
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There was a gif prompt and then a written prompt with dialogue that must be used and it has to be about the holidays/Christmas 🤣🤣 I have no idea what to write and have lost all motivation to write
Which gif did you choose? 🤣
How come we r pankhis??
What does that even mean?🤔
I'm too lazy to go and check that 🤣 baad me check karungi 🤣
Are you not a FAN of VD? 🤣🤣
Being his fan makes you a pankhi too 🤣
I’m going to post my message later this week 🤣 can’t do it
🤣🤣
Btw where has bidi amma disappeared? 🤣 Santa banne bola tha ye to sannaata mode pe chali gayi 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Btw where has bidi amma disappeared? 🤣 Santa banne bola tha ye to sannaata mode pe chali gayi 🤣
True. I did not got the gifts. If she comes just don’t let her leave.😆

Catch her in the afternoon or at night if she plans to give us darshan 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Btw where has bidi amma disappeared? 🤣 Santa banne bola tha ye to sannaata mode pe chali gayi 🤣
I think she saw the demand for gifts and disappeared for the holidays 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k