I’m laughing so hard scrolling through omg… you tried to stop this discussion yesterday, but it was meant to be! 🤣🤣🤣
I told you what potential this topic has 😆
And I'm still trying (hard) to stop 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I’m laughing so hard scrolling through omg… you tried to stop this discussion yesterday, but it was meant to be! 🤣🤣🤣
I told you what potential this topic has 😆
And I'm still trying (hard) to stop 🤣
This post has made me so happy, if only so that I can take comfort in the fact that I wasn’t alone.
A few times now I noticed his hands and was like.. hmmm but that payal scene, man has the best hands. And OP was right, not many men have really great manly hands.
I was like is it weird that I’m appreciating this man’s hands, but strong, capable hands are important.
I thought I didn’t find this guy attractive (like he’s a nice enough looking guy but you know), and maybe I still don’t, but like the hands, the body, the voice, I don’t know. Maybe I might…? 🤷🏽♀️
This post has made me so happy, if only so that I can take comfort in the fact that I wasn’t alone.
A few times now I noticed his hands and was like.. hmmm but that payal scene, man has the best hands. And OP was right, not many men have really great manly hands.
I was like is it weird that I’m appreciating this man’s hands, but strong, capable hands are important.
I thought I didn’t find this guy attractive (like he’s a nice enough looking guy but you know), and maybe I still don’t, but like the hands, the body, the voice, I don’t know. Maybe I might…? 🤷🏽♀️
Don't worry ji
You don't have to marry him.. imlie does 🤣
Wait. I didn’t know that was an option - can it be an option? It would make my mom very happy if I finally found a banda 😂😂
Maybe I can fight Imlie for him… 🤔
Wait. I didn’t know that was an option - can it be an option? It would make my mom very happy if I finally found a banda 😂😂
Maybe I can fight Imlie for him… 🤔
It's house full madam ji 😆
Acha acha.. teek hai. I’ll just continue to be happy that Imlie gets a man with such strong capable hands and continue to hope my own Raj comes along some day. (Although, any Raj I’ve ever met has been a dud. So maybe I’m going to start waiting for my Aryan 😂)
Acha acha.. teek hai. I’ll just continue to be happy that Imlie gets a man with such strong capable hands and continue to hope my own Raj comes along some day. (Although, any Raj I’ve ever met has been a dud. So maybe I’m going to start waiting for my Aryan 😂)
Now you're talking girl...
Keep the dreaming up 👍🏼
are you guys still talking about his hands?
Originally posted by: CONV3MWR7IWJZIJV
are you guys still talking about his hands?
We can talk about it again 😆
let it be it's already late ☺️