are you talking about these hands?


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
are you talking about these hands?


Most definitely.... I've to agree to these crazy ppl... Lol 😂
Very few match up that physique it's true.
Originally posted by: 3ZS7LCMUGJS5BSVH
stop it ☺️
Ae lo .. hum toh start bhi nahi huye hai ..
Par this is maryadit topic so I'll hold 🤣
Originally posted by: SundariP
Ae lo .. hum toh start bhi nahi huye hai ..
Par this is maryadit topic so I'll hold 🤣
And you were calling us crazy for just admiring his hands... tch tch tch! 🤣
In ASR's words:
Stop it! Get a hold of yourself!
🤣🤣🤣
ok, I'm not alone.Originally posted by: Marybarton
Yes, that's right. Aryan's hand. I am one of those girls who notices a man's hands and his are just gorgeous (like G's hair, just an asset)! There are few men who have really nice hands, no matter how buffed up or handsome they are because hands can't be trained, it's just what you are born with, SO! I guess we have to praise Fahmaan for possessing such nice hands.
He emotes a lot with his hands. People into subtle acting will know what I mean. He has been a child actor, so he probably has a lot more experience than the average actor which is probably why he knows this. Well done! I appreciate all the details and subtleties he puts in his role. Even though it is a soap, the main actors (G, S, and F) here all make an effort and it will pay them in the long run.
Anyone else notice this?
And you were calling us crazy for just admiring his hands... tch tch tch! 🤣
You aren't as crazy as me, I kept away from her because I can't be controlled!!!
@tellyaddict
IKRRR!!! WE ARE GONNA BE SOO OBSESSED WITH HIS VISUALS!!!! ESPECIALLY HIS EYES!
WHAT GORGEOUS EYES HE HAS!!😳
Wish he'd say that to me ❤️
More than that I'm imagining what I did that made him say this ☺️
Originally posted by: lezcrasile
@tellyaddict
IKRRR!!! WE ARE GONNA BE SOO OBSESSED WITH HIS VISUALS!!!! ESPECIALLY HIS EYES!
WHAT GORGEOUS EYES HE HAS!!😳
What about the voice?