Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

I would have been happy if Dev actually stood up for Rishita. Also very unpopular opinion but I think Rishita being disappointed is actually justified, on many occasions she went against her own family for Pandyas ( they were wrong so no Mahanta in this) but now everyone has such a big issue when the kaand can be solved by transferring the property into Dev and her name although she should understand how much manipulative her own family can be. She is bound to feel that Dhara is selfish and greedy when she refuses to sign NOC and anyone would feel bad if the Dhara and a few others are okay with her leaving the house. Whatsoever she can't be so rude when she is the root cause of all the problems. And I want to know what would be the reaction of family if they were asked to transfer the property in the name of Dhara, they would readily do it why so much partiality b/w Dhara and other bahu 

@Bold: Pandya's lose their mind when it comes to Dhara😆 and there is partiality I will agree with it. Dhara will be always their first priority I agree, but Rishita is also not sane person.

She stand by Pandya's against her family but flipped time to time as per her comfort. No offense I don't hate her she is selfish and that's not wrong until she won't hurt others, but if power goes to her she will flip anytime, so it's better she get what is right and wrong with time. I will always prefer gradual growth over Rishimendra👍🏼 and this is time for it let's see Choubay's talent.

PS: Only Raavi has no one in this family😭, I hope Shiva really become her support system with time. she is so sweet and selfless this family doesn't deserve her😵. They don't deserve Shiva, Raavi and Gautam in real😔

my view don't know anyone of you agree🤗

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chillhouse99

Slot leader is not going anytime soon

Only meet show has some chance 

CS is equally trash like PS 😭

Looking at the numbers though, for now, CS is a close competitor. Their trp is 1.8 since the past 2 weeks 🤔

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnati05

no sare shows ki trp drop hui thi 0.2-0.3 se 🥲

But the decline started from Disu entry itself. We went from 2.3 and top 5 for Oct 13 for Shivi hide and seek track....to rock bottom 1.7 for Nov 11 for Disu nde and Dhara jealousy track.

Since the decline was over a month, I wouldn't call 1.7 an anomaly. Disu track was statistically a failure.

That's why they edited the kite scene and wrapped it up....they couldn't afford to go down further.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Honestly, for any show in general, I think being slot leader gives them that complacency.....at least that's what I can see when scrolling through different show tags on twitter. 

Once they've executed a few months of episodes and established themselves, they consider it a success. I guess then their focus is on longevity, and so drag seems to be the name of the game now. 

Till something happens to threaten that, its all good for them 🤔

You are right.this is one technique that almost every show applies.they do a lot of efforts on the initial episodes.once they have a stable audience base, they take them for granted and keep dragging.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

But other shows were stable. after that we got a good shivi filled week and it jumped to 2 or 2.1 I guess? 🤔

Nope. After the 1.7 for Disu nde and Dhara jealousy, we got Shivi bike track that brought us to 1.9 and did a steady increase till engagement.

Sorry to be so number focused right now 🙈 Its all still running in my head since I just finished compiling all the data. I'll stop by tomorrow, I promise.

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

You are right.this is one technique that almost every show applies.they do a lot of efforts on the initial episodes.once they have a stable audience base, they take them for granted and keep dragging.

Exactly. 

And then every show fd complains that the track is rubbish.....every show fd hopes trp will drop....every show fd thinks that their leads are getting ruined to prop others....every show fd thinks that their leads can do better and should quit.

Not saying that all of this isn't and can't be true.....just that this seems to be the norm in the industry 🤔

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is there a bruise on ravis head..or is it the lighting..

https://www.instagram.com/editsbyjannat/p/CX0HYmnvL29/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

@Bold: Pandya's lose their mind when it comes to Dhara😆 and there is partiality I will agree with it. Dhara will be always their first priority I agree, but Rishita is also not sane person.

She stand by Pandya's against her family but flipped time to time as per her comfort. No offense I don't hate her she is selfish and that's not wrong until she won't hurt others, but if power goes to her she will flip anytime, so it's better she get what is right and wrong with time. I will always prefer gradual growth over Rishimendra👍🏼 and this is time for it let's see Choubay's talent.

PS: Only Raavi has no one in this family😭, I hope Shiva really become her support system with time. she is so sweet and selfless this family doesn't deserve her😵. They don't deserve Shiva, Raavi and Gautam in real😔

my view don't know anyone of you agree🤗

I actually am mad at the makers. They have just made everything about bhabhi-maa and it's seriously so annoying.  Why can't they make Dhara and Gaumbi the mentor to DevTa and ShiVi? They had to make everything about Bhabhi-maa and for that they are ready to reduce the character growth of every single one. And this show is getting regressive af. They have so much more to explore and so many stories to tell that even me, who has no idea about stories and not a regular viewer get it. And the makers don't. This show is not fun at all to watch, that too with a family. No matter how much they say these are just entertainment, there are a lot of people who think physical, mental abuse are alright and this show is just hyping it all up. I just want one scene where the sons would tell their mother that what she is doing to her D-I-L's is straight up wrong. And I still haven't got that. Raavi was tortured mentally and physically and Suman still didn't apologise to her and now too she is abusing her when today Raavi didn't even do anything. Like Maami, I'm also cursing at her.🤪

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Isn't that a bruise? Where are my glasses?🤓

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Exactly. 

And then every show fd complains that the track is rubbish.....every show fd hopes trp will drop....every show fd thinks that their leads are getting ruined to prop others....every show fd thinks that their leads can do better and should quit.

Not saying that all of this isn't and can't be true.....just that this seems to be the norm in the industry 🤔

This is the sad truth 

Ghum fd has been waiting for the trps to drop so that they get a good track, their leads confess but the show has been stable and is on no. 2 since a long time, no matter how crappy the tracks are.

If I am watching a show today, I will watch it tomorrow also to see what is going on with my favourite characters.once the audience connects with some characters from a show, they watch it. it's not so easy for trps to have a drastic fall.of course new audience won't tune in, but the old ones won't leave either.look at us 😆