Yes.. They'll be surprised to see foreigners watching Indian soap operas🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes.. They'll be surprised to see foreigners watching Indian soap operas🤣
Wo bhi hai 🤣 par ghar me bhi phone dekh ke hasungi to pagal hi sochenge mujhe 🤣
I don't even feel like leaving my bed 🤣
Kyunki tumne real time me pain mehsus kiya.. Main toh baad me aayi thi🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yes.. They'll be surprised to see foreigners watching Indian soap operas🤣
But I’m indian technically, well indian American 🤣 or is that still strange? 🤣
Nah I used to discuss all the shows that used to air on star oe.. But PKYEK I used to discuss in depth🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
So true .. All the acne and any blemishes get covered by the mask and then eyes get covered by spectacles and the forehead by woolen cap.. 🤣🤣🤣
Nothing to see now..
Yaar tum kaisi dikhti hogi ye soch ke aur hasi aa rahi hai 🤣🤣
Tum kaha rehti ho itna kuch karna padta hai? 🤣
Bed will never be bewafa😎🤣
Same jab tak dhup nai aa jati.. I prefer to stay in the warmth of the bed😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nah I used to discuss all the shows that used to air on star oe.. But PKYEK I used to discuss in depth🤣
Oooooooh 🤣 makes more sense then
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k