Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/BinitaNaik4/status/1473150094820052998?s=20
Shaurya besabherwal 🤣☺️
https://twitter.com/BinitaNaik4/status/1473150094820052998?s=20
Shaurya besabherwal 🤣☺️
one track mind of SS 🤣
par kya kare, uska enthu bahut kam hai, SR ke baat pura ka pura deela pad gaya banda, jo josh shaadi ke pehle tha vo shaadi kee baad tata bye bye ho gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
par kya kare, uska enthu bahut kam hai, SR ke baat pura ka pura deela pad gaya banda, jo josh shaadi ke pehle tha vo shaadi kee baad tata bye bye ho gaya 🤣
Whi to...they could hav kept more of such scenes jab 1 week i bacha tha show ka par nhi alok ko pervert bana dia 😒
One observation after watching the vms that FD are making, KV looks young without glasses, and all his glasses doesn't suit him that much. Only some are really good with some outfits
Like on the award function on the other day, I really wished he removed the glasses, he was decked up so nice, I felt somehow the glasses that day didn't go well.. but he follows same standard style, jacket and glasses from years now ...
Meet me in the middle.
3AM 😉
Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
I am sure unn sab logom kho bhi yahi boli hogi, working with someone on something very interesting at some place which I will disclose when I am allowed to.. But I am so excited
Bt buddy ko sab pta hota hai...kaha, kiske sath , kab 😌
iss me deba kahan hai???konsa hint??plz replyOriginally posted by: Smiley3262017
I want to know what all Deba is working on.. From all the hints looks like she is very busy .. Kitni secretive hai ee, mera tho pet dukhta hai itna chupane seee😆
https://www.instagram.com/stories/sheezan9/2732656963957002812/