The drama has began guys brace yourself
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXgQf03PwL4/?utm_medium=copy_link
The drama has began guys brace yourself
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXgQf03PwL4/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
How goenkas accepted this much fastly.. I thought Manish will oppose
Me also... Friday aayega
I think it is outside the house...Goenka's will be informed later...
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
How goenkas accepted this much fastly.. I thought Manish will oppose
Well all are nut cases right now. Starting from the writers to everyone so their is nothing we could talk about. Goenka's by the way they spoke after fire incident we should know they will accept.
Ak will make Goenkas agree as arohi asked to promise her and she demands something next. So this will be manao Goenkas by Ak for Arohi .Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
How goenkas accepted this much fastly.. I thought Manish will oppose
so fat then truth will come fast 🤪Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
How goenkas accepted this much fastly.. I thought Manish will oppose
So can we think this drama they will complete in this week next week abhi will come to know about akshara loves him or she only saved him
What happened?
Sorry my insta isn't working currently...🤪
Writers ki maya writer jaane