We can have another quiz to find out who contributed which question/s. How many questions did you contribute? One is very obvious. Any other questions?😊Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ofc ek ques to banta hai when i got a chance😆
Cheers..
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We can have another quiz to find out who contributed which question/s. How many questions did you contribute? One is very obvious. Any other questions?😊Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ofc ek ques to banta hai when i got a chance😆
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Has the deadline closed?
If I am not wrong, one of the answers should get a land slide victory.😊
Which one could that be?
Cheers..
Yes deadline is over😆
There r many
Originally posted by: Savera84
We can have another quiz to find out who contributed which question/s. How many questions did you contribute? One is very obvious. Any other questions?😊
Cheers..
Yes one more ques is made by me except that obvious one😆
Did I win ? If not make me win Rashi 😭
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Did I win ? If not make me win Rashi 😭
I m outside ryt now Nita..i m yet to open all the PMs😆
Wait for the result😉
Note: All those who want to guess who sent which i will reveal Username of those during result😆
Do let me know nd turn on ur guessing power😎
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Note: All those who want to guess who sent which i will reveal Username of those during result😆
Do let me know nd turn on ur guessing power😎
I did not get it mean?
Is it a good news or bad news for me?😊
Cheers..
I mean all those ppl who sent me ques i will reveal their usernames.. u can guess who sent which ques😆
But i wont tell how many ques they sent.. i will only tell how many were made by me
Wait till 9 PM.. But u will get to see it tmrw ryt
I m outside ryt now otherwise i would hv post answers early