Debo jaise BFFs hone se achha friend-less life nikalo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Debo jaise BFFs hone se achha friend-less life nikalo
Debo afsana se zyada self destructive lag rahi hai bb nikalo ise. 😕
Rashmi zoo wali sherni lag rahi hai aur debo bandariya
Originally posted by: P2THMBHISDVNYPO7
yeh Sab kya dekhaa raheen ho phoolwaa. 😂. You remind me of me where j watched ads more than the show at one point of time this season 😂😂😂
Devo went mad today
Originally posted by: F5SV6XRWAGDHIVR4
I have a kooschan. Should not there be a high level of uproar about Rakhi ka hubby ka actual wife ka video (and her being assaulted by him) and ofc her marriage if true is invalid and perhaps illegal even. And he is still on show with her ??
I guess the lack of reaction on this is due to low trp ? And hopefully not cuz society refuses to see this reality 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Rakhi's logic is marriage is valid because its court marriage 😆 (even if he already has a wife who he has not divorced)
But I think, like Upcoming PM Sir said, he is a rented husband
Ye to rakhi se bhi zyada pagal hai😆Originally posted by: Hahaahha
Or ye devo hui ek baar phir se pagal😂 isko nikaalo re koi.
Devi and partik made for each other
donno ko victim card khelna mast aata hai ☺️
Aww ayushmaan aa gya🥺❤️
Rashmi jail mein bethi mast nacha rahi hai debo ko apni dugdugi per
I seriously think she is a nut case btw. Hence I too laughed when she was brought on as guest for her expert opinions 😂😂😂. I would have same reaction as Vishal if she spoke about me and if I was in his place 😂😂😂