Good night Meghu.. Good day to all🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Good night Meghu.. Good day to all🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Good night Meghu.. Good day to all🤗
Bye ayesha 🤗 see you ❤️
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If she shows up on time to sign up 🤣🤣 or we can give her the questions after the game is over and see where she would’ve landed if she actually played 😈🤣
I think we should do that 🤣 maza aayega score dekhne me 🤣
Watch her get first 🤣 but it won’t count 🤣
Same.. bahut saal pahle I played a sports related game 🤣 koi aata hi nhi tha vahan 🤣
I used to stalk it sometimes lekin kabhi part nahi liya tha 🤣
Par answers dene ke liye bohot time milta hai 🤣 is baar to 15 ghante de rahe hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Good night Meghu.. Good day to all🤗
Bye Ayesha see you 🤗🤣
Like riya I only learned of its existence this year 🤣
She aims for the last position🤣
Foreigners ko der se pata chalta hai 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k