The heart wants what it wants ...💔😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The heart wants what it wants ...💔😭
Dekhtey hai kya hota hai...but I said this based on her previous live.She clearly said that after finishing my work in December...I am planning to go to Assam..... 15 th ko she might attend.Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
All I know I shud be getting Devir on 15th..
Award function they wnt miss...
Besides it's written they will grace the occassion wd der presence... So hopefully ..
She might have her next shoot in Jan.
Abhi to 3rd ko lauti.. I dnt think she s going just now..
How do u know he is bad...😆Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Sotti kolkata e meye ta khuub enjoy koreche...
Her friends here except Arnab babua.. were really good ..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: divine_16
How do u know he is bad...😆
Chipku bandar is my code name for Arnob babua 🤣
Originally posted by: divine_16
Dekhtey hai kya hota hai...but I said this based on her previous live.She clearly said that after finishing my work in December...I am planning to go to Assam..... 15 th ko she might attend.
I doubt she s going to Assam atm...
But I want Devir on 15th bas ..
I miss them..
Deba ko koi mil jaye bohut bura katne wala hai humare param Sundara k..
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Deba ko koi mil jaye bohut bura katne wala hai humare param Sundara k..
🤣🤣
Let’s see....already feeling bad for him...🥺
He has an entire family. Kids ... It's ok ❤️ he will be ok hopefully.
Aur us chipku bandar ke saath badi si smile dekar Deba madam ne photo kichwayi😆