Anuj andar se boling abey behosh hoon mara nahi, haath hata meri Anu par se nalayak🤬
accha chal prem daan kar aur katle patli gali se warna aisi dhulai karunga ke makers whitewash bhool jayenge🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anuj andar se boling abey behosh hoon mara nahi, haath hata meri Anu par se nalayak🤬
accha chal prem daan kar aur katle patli gali se warna aisi dhulai karunga ke makers whitewash bhool jayenge🤣
What the f***.. Yes after so many years I used this word...
Is this for real. Hug to chalo I can digest, both are parents... but kisss. ye kya kiss kar raha hai anu ko....
Mujhe Anuj ki hockey abhi chahiye.. I mean it abhi... I so want to hit V.... Himmat kaise huyi iski ... Anuj hospital bed pe hai and he is kissing her and that to infront of him...
Mai sach mai angry hmm
I need hockey stick.... barabar todungi ise...
hadd hai yaar.
Haan all jokes aside I think this is a complete closure for Anu and Vanraj's relation ya any residual feelings..they might still be at logger heads in future but probably nothing that involves romantic feelings from either side😐
Lagtha hai poori tide ka dabba kaali kar diya Vanraj pe...whitewashing ho to aisi..😂
Yeh kya dikh gaya shaam ko 😣 GK ne phone kyun nahi uthaya!😭
Mazak chal raha hai kya... makers ko ek din appreciate karo ye bemani pe utar aate hai...
wahi baat hai...
Hum sharif kya huye puri duniya bemaan ho gayi
feeling r mutual dear🙄eww ewww ewwww again
Anuj andar se boling abey behosh hoon mara nahi, haath hata meri Anu par se nalayak🤬
accha chal prem daan kar aur katle patli gali se warna aisi dhulai karunga ke makers whitewash bhool jayenge🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Now Anuj has to wake up sooner😆
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Haan all jokes aside I think this is a complete closure for Anu and Vanraj's relation ya any residual feelings..they might still be at logger heads in future but probably nothing that involves romantic feelings from either side😐
Lagtha hai poori tide ka dabba kaali kar diya Vanraj pe...whitewashing ho to aisi..😂
Country ka washing powder, dishwasher powder, floor cleaner, vanish sab bhi leke aayenge makers to bhi Vanraaj ke paap nahi dhulenge mere liye.
Right …let’s not judge by the piks yaar..it’s probably out the final goodbye which I m 200% sure..after all anu did love him for 26 years …so I wil digest it like drinking some kadha…mayb when the episode airs we will feel differently..these makers are mad and we hv got it by now..also anu now loves Anuj which is v much visible..the hug is absolutely understood as she is in a state of shock and he is giving her solace..though weird but he was his husband till a year back (as per reel years )…that kiss is like a vidaai…Simran jaa Jee le apni zindagi types..so chill
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2100241155724292479
10