Hello 😈
Chalo sab log apna bhadaas nikalo

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello 😈
Chalo sab log apna bhadaas nikalo

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I don't think they'll show another abortion. And now I really have a doubt whether this IVF will take place. Once Dhara gets to know about the store, by her character, she would try to save the store. I hope the PS soch samajh ke kaam karenge.🤪
I think this is all leading up to anita offering to be surrogate. To stop this raavi will take up the surrogate role🤢👎🏼
Blissyy ❤️
Kyaaa dhamakedaar entry maari hai tune 😂
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
If Shiny is uninterested in doing pregnant role than just stop this baby track nowww fir se IVF vala drama kyu just keep giving dhara sexy sarees and 4 mins of ss😜😅
Nah that 4 min of ss will be of her interfering in Shivi track I'd much rather she had her own thing happening in the background like today.... easier to skip her scenes too 🤪
Blissy🤗 Oh, how I missed your gifs😆
I like how all the others are just standing there.
Shiny’s attending a wedding for a few days. I bet even now, we will see her in EVERY episode and none of her scenes will get cut 🤢
Originally posted by: Shadow_kira
Nah that 4 min of ss will be of her interfering in Shivi track I'd much rather she had her own thing happening in the background like today.... easier to skip her scenes too 🤪
Sach mai
The family scenes without dhara in them are so much better.
The makers should really do something to make her character likeable again.
Koi segment aaya kyaaaa?🤪
Just couldn't resist 🤣
Bandmaster Shiva gets my adrenaline pumping like no other 😛