Danish: *can sense Melkor's emotions going all over the place*

Danish: *can detect me being a total slave w***e*

Danish: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Danish taimoor | Fictional characters, Character

THIS IS GOLD 🤣🤣😈😈😎😎

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

okay its going to be full of tragedies se mujhe laga tha ki ladki pe zulm hote hi jayenge ek ke baad ek controversy hoti rahegi, idk i think i need to see that part again.

yaar ab basteaser dedo, intezaar kar kar ke pagla gayi hun  ab. 

but yes its a tragic lovestory so i am believing both dead in the end.

i am imagining dure twirling around /near fountain and danish watching in those teaser shots white being the theme.

i cant wait to watch danish and dure walking, being dure behind and holding hands.

okay can it be danish feels for her in the first go but doesnt realises it, that gun shot scene. A gaurd or a close friend says the same that what happened to you why did you lowered the gun but he lives in denial. Then danish kidnaps the younger one to blackmail father of girls. It is most likely father being govt employee not agreeing to a land deal and not even taking bribe or doing anything illegal.

after he kidnaps laiba, dure comes as a savior but the guy is still living in denial. Then later dilwar asks shamsher ki ladki se pyaar kar and fasa use, the son does that without realising he actually loves her, his true emotions comes out and he forgets he was doing all this as per political papa plan. later father marries them off and takes his work from girl's father. after shadi he reminds the son that you can leave her or do whatever you want our work is done. but ladke ko pyaar hogaya hai and he is messed up between all this.

also after wedding girl realises he doesnt love me or so it was all plan and hence wo use khudgarz manti hai, and fas gayi hai. later father plays such way ki ladke ko lagta hai ladki khudgarz hai and they have a separtion track or so. and baap ladki ko marwana chahta hai and ladka galti se marjata hai and watching all this girl also dies.

or also father shadi karwane ka natak kar rha hai and bete ko bolta hai our works done rishta chalo todte hai but ladka ye kar nai pata and shadi hojati hai

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Please put it in the front page 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Those first four are Bratty Shamsher for sure 😆

You know what, I really think something sexual's happened in the white vest photo. Because usually Danish wears black vests on screen. White gives a very ganji vibe, like its an undergarment for men if its in white.

Idk if its Bratty Shamsher being a playboy and having slept with someone or it was him going on with Mehak, but its definitely giving me sex energy.

Do you get what I am saying? 😆

narobi thumbnail

kabhi nai hoga , aur maro sale ko🤬

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Danish: *sees our ovaries bursting*

Danish: *can literally hear -shopaholic-'s screams*

Danish: *can feel narobi's pulse quickening*

Danish: *can sense Melkor's emotions going all over the place*

Danish: *can detect me being a total slave w***e*

Danish: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Danish taimoor | Fictional characters, Character

ohh bhai, sahi khel gayi, hahahaha i am stoned 🤣

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Narobi, what all you said actually seems possible and somehow its all making sense, literally everything 😲👍🏼

We didn't think about this angle earlier..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: narobi

ohh bhai, sahi khel gayi, hahahaha i am stoned 🤣

Bc kya bol rahi hai yaar 🤣 Stoned ka matlab pata hai na 🤣

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Those first four are Bratty Shamsher for sure 😆

You know what, I really think something sexual's happened in the white vest photo. Because usually Danish wears black vests on screen. White gives a very ganji vibe, like its an undergarment for men if its in white.

Idk if its Bratty Shamsher being a playboy and having slept with someone or it was him going on with Mehak, but its definitely giving me sex energy.

Do you get what I am saying? 😆

yes sexy vibe for sure, even i felt ye shirt utari hai for some reason. and this is dure house, its definitely after shadi i feel. Neche formal pant lag rahi hai not jeans. He is looking bit matured type here