Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://instagram.com/stories/itzz_bunny_77/2723928169498949094?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Watch this

Nauman is funny guy, i am so liking the vibe on the show overall 

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

shehzeen has mentioned in her stories that she will keeping coming and going in the show

oh what did she say and where? link hai

i think usne question round mein bola th and i was travelling then so by the time i clicked on the link , story tab tak chali gayi thi, more than 24 hours hogaye the

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

oh what did she say and where? link hai

i think usne question round mein bola th and i was travelling then so by the time i clicked on the link , story tab tak chali gayi thi, more than 24 hours hogaye the

yes, ask anything mein..

She just mentioned that she still cant talk about her upcoming but said what i mentioned above. Thats it. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Guys when the show starts..

How are we gonna go about? 

KTK mein ishq hai ki tarah full on discussions ya will we keep it formal or anything as such there and get in depths here? 

Kya scene hoga ..

narobi thumbnail
nahin yaar, mujhe nai lag rha ab, i think its the same old poltical house.

watch ali razak stories, that seems to be quite shady and jab vo action wala ho rha hai mujhe to wo ab kuch aur hi lag rha hai, like some music album or so, mujhe nai lagta its KTK anymore

noman khan that make up artist was with dure in the moring, saew his story, but dure and uska ab itna collaboration hai that idk if they went for KTK today or something else

even laila wasti is playing dure mother or what in hangoor, so there is lot of confusion now😆

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

yes, ask anything mein..

She just mentioned that she still cant talk about her upcoming but said what i mentioned above. Thats it. 

so if its keep coming and going then i think separation leap hai show mein, she will be there starting mein shadi hojati hai dure so ye chali jayegi then later she will come back after separation or after a leap or so

narobi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXHTnUPonp6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Delusional delusional 100 baar delusional

Fandom bhi itna delusional ðŸ¤¢

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXNyfzMFglD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hugs: check

Bed scene: check

Yeh kya baat hui? How is this show being allowed to show all this? ðŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok based on the stuff we've seen this is what I feel will happen. I am not getting into sub-plots, just the main summary of the storyline.

So Shamsher's gonna be a totally spoilt brat, who gets everything he wants and he's the rich heir to his father's political kingdom. His best friend will be Tommy ðŸ˜³ And he's gonna be a total ladies man who will enjoy the attention, maybe even indulge in it ðŸ˜‰

Mehak's gonna be a sweet, simple, girl but someone who stands up for herself. Now something happens due to which Shamsher holds a gun to her father's head and that day he sees Mehak for the first time and probably gets infatuated.

Ab I have a feeling he tries to win her over full filmy style but she refuses. Then something happens because of which they end up getting married. I am assuming its gonna be ITV style where she falls for him after marriage. The date night BTS can even be after marriage ka when she starts to love him. Because lets be serious, the dude tried to kill her dad, usko aise thodi na pyar hoga.

This is why Shamsher is still dressed up like a college student with spikes.

After this some tragedy strikes and they are separated. So Shamsher becomes serious and starts to take responsibility finally. Hence the suits and sobered hairstyle.

There will be a series of tragedies now which will keep the two away from each other, but I feel they will be hopelessly in love and their bond will be unbreakable despite the difference.

Now if it has a tragic ending then its possible it ends like QSQT. Maybe Mehak gets shot by some gunda type men (working for Dilawar's rival or maybe Dilawar himself coz he doesn't want her in his family). In the first scenario, she dies trying to save Shamhser and second mein she gets shot. Mehak ends up dying in Shamsher's arms, confessing her love for him one last time. Shamsher then avenges her death and choses to die too in hopes to reunite with her some day.

If it is a happy ending, then the two overcome all the hurdles and end up living happily with Tommyji and maybe they'll be shown having kids. 

But mujhe dono ki death ki vibe aa rahi hai.