https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXL7uj4KOO0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Credit the uploader 😊

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Precap 🤣...Suhaani yelling Ranveer is kidnapping her lol🤣

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXL7uj4KOO0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Credit the uploader 😊

So Ansh put alcohol in her food and now she’s drunk? 🤣🤣 And if that isn’t a hallucination of Ranveer I feel like maybe he’s just there because he’s a senior?  Pata nahi we just have to see the episode 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Thanks for the update.

Suhaani doesn't like to hurt others with her words ..still she couldn't conclude Ranveer as a nice guy or a bad guy so she is feeling bad for hurting him.

And again she is afraid of her father and college students words .

Etti si tree hai uske peeche rounds maar rahe hai do log phir bhi takraya nahi uffo .

Precap mein phir se Ranveer suhaani ka saya bangaya kaise ..

I was thinking because he’s a senior so he’s just already there 😆 but we’ll see for sure in the next episode 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wht i like in tday epi is the way they show both RUhaani being hurt on individual levels ...it's important for the their character sketch respectively...

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Todays episode is so so good specially extended version of OST 😭😭 Ranveer still didnt knew what happended who did toh durr ki baat hai and Suhaani was bang on the way she said you too apply whatever to say to others and yeh chupdi chachi Ansh 😡😡 ek toh padhai me bhi dabba gul wala scene hai usme bhi yeh sab harkatein aag me ghee daal raha hai ( haaye mujhe iss bande se na dont like wala bhi emtion nahi rakhna but show ka unwanted hissa hai toh humari episode review ka kissa hai  ) 

Love that temple scene plus flashback RuHaani scenes 

"Socha tha tumpe marke aankhoon mein tumko bharke hum jee uthenge phirse.. jee uthenge phirse..

Par yeh muqaddr hai jo ek kashma kash si hai woh uljhe toh phir na suljhe.. jab muqaddar yeh uljhe.."

And then that ped ki parikrama i love those lightening scenes 

So many edits post karna hai but for now aajka edit which i posted on twitter so link posting dekhlo bhai 🤗🤗

https://twitter.com/salmanholicBhai/status/1468239249036255251

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

So Ansh put alcohol in her food and now she’s drunk? 🤣🤣 And if that isn’t a hallucination of Ranveer I feel like maybe he’s just there because he’s a senior?  Pata nahi we just have to see the episode 

so how can you even doubt on Ansh 🤣🤣 uske life me doctory ke alaawa bas yahi hai 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yeah that vella Ansh spiked her food 

Agree from the precap it's quiquite confusing 😆 let see trow kya hota hai and wht ll be Suhaani reaction afterwards...she ll still blame Ranveer for wht happened to het when this time Ranveer isn't responsible at all 😒...or she ll realise that someone is targetting her🤔

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

so how can you even doubt on Ansh 🤣🤣 uske life me doctory ke alaawa bas yahi hai 

He’s wasting school fees 🤣🤣

He’s wasting school fees 🤣🤣

Not only fees but also seat itna hi vella hai toh aur jyada paise aa gaye ho toh chrity karde zarroorat wale students ki kya pata waise hi kuch positivity aaye isme 🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Todays episode is so so good specially extended version of OST 😭😭 Ranveer still didnt knew what happended who did toh durr ki baat hai and Suhaani was bang on the way she said you too apply whatever to say to others and yeh chupdi chachi Ansh 😡😡 ek toh padhai me bhi dabba gul wala scene hai usme bhi yeh sab harkatein aag me ghee daal raha hai ( haaye mujhe iss bande se na dont like wala bhi emtion nahi rakhna but show ka unwanted hissa hai toh humari episode review ka kissa hai  ) 

Love that temple scene plus flashback RuHaani scenes 

"Socha tha tumpe marke aankhoon mein tumko bharke hum jee uthenge phirse.. jee uthenge phirse..

Par yeh muqaddr hai jo ek kashma kash si hai woh uljhe toh phir na suljhe.. jab muqaddar yeh uljhe.."

And then that ped ki parikrama i love those lightening scenes 

So many edits post karna hai but for now aajka edit which i posted on twitter so link posting dekhlo bhai 🤗🤗

https://twitter.com/salmanholicBhai/status/1468239249036255251

Lovely edit Snehal 😍🥰❤