Can anyone just make another thread for all the awards where we have to vote for them? I have forgotten where they were nominated and how to vote. I don't think I have even voted in ITA yet🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can anyone just make another thread for all the awards where we have to vote for them? I have forgotten where they were nominated and how to vote. I don't think I have even voted in ITA yet🤪
so this is the 'holiday' he was talking about in yesterdays live. 😆
I'm glad he is doing a short film and if you saying they usually have good viewers no. then it's sounds promising. 🙏🏽
Oh yeah. His plans for a "vacation" were giving me unnecessary anxiety🤣 I wouldn't have been able to see him while away his time anymore and not do any work🤦♀️🤦♀️ I want him back soon! Preferably before next year but don't think that'll happen.
I am numb in happiness currently. I am so happy thst Alisha pawar is paired with him Both are terribly good actors. One of my dreams came true.
A rejoicing moment for us.
I want a happy ending wala short film 🤣🤣
Nav i am sooooo happyyy 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜
Rrahul's Ig story 6th December 2021 :

I asked them the same 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙊