Umar behave like pagal aashiq
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Umar behave like pagal aashiq
Bichkule ko kahin toh pain ho raha hai 😂Ye debo bichkuli kya kar rahe hai😆
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Everyone is talking about #Umrash, but I am seeing #Devchukle on the screen.
DevChukle over UmRash anyday.. I mean look at the hotness quotient and chemistry of DevChukle☺️
RashMar ship ki Titanic ho rahi hai kya? Bohot bura hua vro...
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Everyone is talking about #Umrash, but I am seeing #Devchukle on the screen.
No problem with DevChukle
They are ideal couple
bichukle ji ❤️
shammu aa gayi maafi maangne aur kya chahiye 😆
Shammo apologizing to Bichkule.
Wow, for once her Hindi is so on point and fluent lol.
Lo shammo ne mafi mang li... To everyone saying why nobody takes stand this is the reason jisne liya hota would have looked like stupid🤣